Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Rails don't line up on 102.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rails don't line up on 102.

Speed Inc rails. I can get one mount on, the other is a 1/2" off. ??? Problem... I really don't feel like getting whacked for $200 for new rails right now.

Can I just drill another hole?? (stupid question)
Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The rails you have were probably designed for the old intake - even the old FAST rails that I have won't fit the 102. Their new rails that will fit the 102 have an extra set of holes drilled so that it will fit the new intake and all of the old ones.

Call Speed Inc and see what they have to say. They might be able to do a simple swap to get you the right set of rails for that intake. This isn't the first time this has happened since the 102 came out.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah.. Called them and they said they could give me a credit. But they don't carry the FAST rails or antyhing that will fit the 102.. I dunno.. if I return these and they see I have installed them, they could reject my refund.. So I may be stuck with them.

I may just take them to my buddy's machine shop and drill a frickin hole thru em for the mount so I can use them. If I'm gonna be stuck with em, I mind as well experiment.

Search this Thread