User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Having trouble seeing the sponsor list help please...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Having trouble seeing the sponsor list help please...

This happened since the last time I signed on(yesterday 11:22am) I can no longer see the sponsor list to the right. I run IE ver 5.2 for Mac. Has anything changed since yesterday? I also noticed if I have been on the board a while things take longer to load, various button, pics and sigs and the board gets slower. I am running a comcast cable connection so it shouldn't be slow at all. My connection does fine on other sites(vendors or ls1gto.com) with loading up their pages and only slows down here?
Could it be the influx of LS1.com people that are slowing down here?
Thanks,
Jeremy

ps can I get my email address changed to jsbird98@comcast.net instead of jsbird98@aol.com.....I no longer have that address. I know the first email listed is also listed with another user name but that is when I originally joined the board and forgot my password to that user name.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Nope, server is still hauling *** as usual. If you can't see the banners, 9 times out of 10 it is your browser. It may have a setting that disables pop-up or link banners.

Tony
Old 02-16-2004, 02:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, I will have to agree. Its my browser. Today pages are loading up mega fast. I still can't see the sponsor list though I wonder why it only does this with LS1tech.com
Thanks Nineball
J

Quick Reply: Having trouble seeing the sponsor list help please...