Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some idea/tips

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some idea/tips

Guys i recently posted a question and you helped me out a lot thank you. Now I have another question that I need some pointers/ideas. I have this new block on the way and am getting ready to send it off and have the Darton sleeves installed with a 447 lunati stroker kit. I plan on spraying Nitrous (direct port) once the whole motor swap is done or go with a twin turbo set up. It is just a fact I will have some form of boost. What I need help on is now what.

Basically all i have accumulated is a set of TPIS stainless steel headers and the Borla Race exhaust system. Also have a blackwing filter but these are currently installed on my current motor.

I am building this motor completely and right the first time and would like to know what all I should go with to this the right way.

I.E.
Cylinder heads
arp studs
intake manifold Ls6? prefer not the LSX but if the price comes down by the time it comes time to put on the new motor I would consider it.

you guys get the idea. I am not the brightest. Just want as much HP as humanly possible
Guys thank you