LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

edelbrock pro-flow

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default edelbrock pro-flow

With all the manifold swapping going on lately, why has no one thought about the proflow xt? It has longer runner than the stock Ltx manifold and probably more plenum volume as well. On top of it you can run a single 90mm t/b and again probably move up to the 102mm offered all over the place for the LS engines. The only downside I see would be the Pico style injectors. I think I might have to do some shopping just to try it out, suppose I should probably look for a new hood too....
Old 03-10-2011, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There really isn't enough info on this intake yet. What I have found out from the corvette forums is that it fits under a stock c4 hood with a little work on the top of the throttle body flange. There is a guy on thirdgen.org that is using his with ls1 type injectors and using custom throttle brackets so everything lines up ok. I see a lot of potential in this intake, but IMO it's more work and more cost then the stealthram, unless it fits under the stock cowl without the need to hack up the car or modify the intake much.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The bolt pattern (3 bolt) accepts any LS type 3 bolt throttle body and requires Edelbrock adapter 2737.

The other bolt pattern (4 bolt) matches only the top two holes of the LS type 4 bolt throttle body. The bottom two holes of the 4 bolt LS type throttle body will require milling to slot them. The bore matches perfect to a stock 90mm throttle body.