Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Where to get EGR and o2's tuned out in IL?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to get EGR and o2's tuned out in IL?

LS6 intake and LPP LT's with ORY will be goin on next weekend so no more EGR or rear o2's.

Contacted Speed Inc. but they are scheduled to far out for me to get the car tuned before The Bandit Run on April 10th. They also don't tune on Saturdays, which would be ideal so I don't have to take off work during the week.

Suggestions?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Straightline are a great bunch of guys, they do good work and won't try to push you to buy unnecessary upgrades. Best of all they can get you in pretty quick. One of the other local shops had about a month and a half waiting list and they didn't want me waiting with my car while it was tuned. It is a pain to take off work and have someone else do the same to give you a ride. So the first time I went in I had the spark plugs gapped wrong and the FI tune couldn't get completed. I would have payed them to fix it and complete the tune even if it took an extra day or two. Instead they pulled it outside and signed me up for another month and a half wait. So I bring it back, but they didn't like one of the mods on my car so refused to tune it / bring it in the building. Told me remove my exhaust wrap and bring it back in another month in a half.

I called up straighline and five days later everything was tuned and I was tearing up the streets. I like that they didn't snicker at my build details and try to up sell me when I told them I'm only running one fuel pump too.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Where are they located?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
TECH Resident

x2 for Straightline. Good bunch of guys over there and Mike knows his ****.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are in New Lenox
Old 03-16-2011, 08:13 AM
Banned

Thanks for the kind words guys! Let me know if I can help you out with anything. You can talk to me or Mike to get you in.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZROCWS6
LS6 intake and LPP LT's with ORY will be goin on next weekend so no more EGR or rear o2's.

Contacted Speed Inc. but they are scheduled to far out for me to get the car tuned before The Bandit Run on April 10th. They also don't tune on Saturdays, which would be ideal so I don't have to take off work during the week.

Suggestions?

sent you an email

Quick Reply: Where to get EGR and o2's tuned out in IL?