General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Another IAT sensor Thread p0113,p0452,p1111

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Another IAT sensor Thread p0113,p0452,p1111

Like it says this is another iat sensor thread. I have replaced the sensor and no go I also traced the wires and they seemed fine so no go there either. I thought hell maybe the wires are broken on the inside so I got new wires and spliced them straight to the pcm and still no go. So I'm out of ideas. I've been getting the codes p0113, p0452, and p1111( intermittent high voltage from iat sensor). Also I don't know if it has anything to do with it but my ac has stopped working recently. The car has freon I've tried adding freon but the compressor is not kicking on. I'm stumped on this one. Seems like if its not one thing its another any ideas?
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Launching!

anybody??
Old 03-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try starting here and follow the diagnosis http://www.obd-codes.com/p0113
Old 03-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Launching!

Could my AC not working properly have anything to do? I've noticed that when I probe the wires that go to that switch that is on the line sometimes it kicks on randomly and it blows out cold air and works great as soon as I turn off the car and restart it, it stops working. I'm starting to believe that maybe a ground on the pcm is bad or something. Is there a way where I can find which wires on the pcm are ground and just cut them and ground them to ground to make sure that they are getting a correct ground or is this a no no? Also sometimes my passenger side tailight just stops working. Like it will work as emergency blinkers and courtesy lights but not as a stop light or turn signal but weird thing is my driver side works perfectly fine. The passenger one is intermittent it works when it wants to. My car is driving me nuts any ideas?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Any help?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Default Reset Codes

Originally Posted by lazyhomie
Could my AC not working properly have anything to do? I've noticed that when I probe the wires that go to that switch that is on the line sometimes it kicks on randomly and it blows out cold air and works great as soon as I turn off the car and restart it, it stops working. I'm starting to believe that maybe a ground on the pcm is bad or something. Is there a way where I can find which wires on the pcm are ground and just cut them and ground them to ground to make sure that they are getting a correct ground or is this a no no? Also sometimes my passenger side tailight just stops working. Like it will work as emergency blinkers and courtesy lights but not as a stop light or turn signal but weird thing is my driver side works perfectly fine. The passenger one is intermittent it works when it wants to. My car is driving me nuts any ideas?
Have you done your own OBD and reset them? I had the same issue with the P0113 and P1111 and it was the plug in the AT unit! Had to let the OBD recycle all codes and clear afterwards. Your AC may have gone into a default phase and cut off within the Computer.

Quick Reply: Another IAT sensor Thread p0113,p0452,p1111