Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Why do people do this type of stuff!?! :(

Old 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Why do people do this type of stuff!?! :(

So I'm on the way home when I see a firebird trying to race me. Apperantly he has air bags in the rear because he is in front of me lowering and raising his car as he tries to speed off. But I catch a lil vid of this awsome one of a kind bird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSUE0fN1gH8
Old 03-24-2011, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that **** is hidious lmao that exhuast and wing gave him a better top end lmao
Old 03-24-2011, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

too funny.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is sad to see we have stupid people with fbodies. Even if it is a v6, it doesn't deserve this.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wonder if he is a member here! He should be banned if he is
Old 03-24-2011, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Lol that foo thought he was g lol pinche naco haha
Old 03-25-2011, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

DAYYYUM!!! that thing is fassst yo!!!

U didnt even bother racing him huh?
Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM
TECH Resident

Jdm tyte yo!
Old 03-25-2011, 09:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

I moved down here last year from WA. I almost never saw stupid **** like this up there ever! My crew all had different cars SRT-4, STI, LS3 vVtte, Cts-v, turbo civic, M3, Trans-ams, cobras. You name it we had it but all were tastfully modded and most pretty damn fast! I move down here v6's everywhere looking like this trying to get me to race WTF! I dont get it??
Old 03-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Launching!

dang beaners
Old 03-25-2011, 12:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ZGLASS
I moved down here last year from WA. I almost never saw stupid **** like this up there ever! My crew all had different cars SRT-4, STI, LS3 vVtte, Cts-v, turbo civic, M3, Trans-ams, cobras. You name it we had it but all were tastfully modded and most pretty damn fast! I move down here v6's everywhere looking like this trying to get me to race WTF! I dont get it??
housing prices= no cash for fast
stupid people mostly fill the bottom rung jobs and fewer bottom rung jobs in WA. Lots of bottom rung hangers on coming from the so. too.

I originally planned on living in So OC. So cheap S10 based toys since Fbodys cost more, weight more, more gas etc.....Then the wife decides see can't work anymore (medical) and we can't afford So OC in that case.....
Can't stand condo's etc do to parking.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ConElite
dang beaners
oh come on guy

na its true LOL alot of mexicans are still in the 2001 era and like big wings, big body kits, big rims, big stickers.. OR like to shower their trucks in chrome. Chrome 22"s , Chrome tail lights, Chrome side moldings, Chrome fender moldings, Chrome emblems that say "turbo" and lets not forget the back window with the huge sticker that says their last name or where they're from in cursive haha .. i see **** like that every day..

Poor T/A
Old 03-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Teching In

hey thats my car...

That car's hawt
Old 03-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Teching In

man that is hilarious and sad,,someone must have told him it would help his car grip the road better at high speeds, but left out the part that the car has to be able to do high speeds,,poor firebird.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Saw this one in Cudahy salad shooters and la stripes,glad it didnt want to race! Lol
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-27-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mannyman84
So I'm on the way home when I see a firebird trying to race me. Apperantly he has air bags in the rear because he is in front of me lowering and raising his car as he tries to speed off. But I catch a lil vid of this awsome one of a kind bird.
Thank God for that!
Old 03-27-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Thank God for that!
I know. Imagine if that was a factory wing! that wouldn't sell
Old 03-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bestlude
oh come on guy

na its true LOL alot of mexicans are still in the 2001 era and like big wings, big body kits, big rims, big stickers.. OR like to shower their trucks in chrome. Chrome 22"s , Chrome tail lights, Chrome side moldings, Chrome fender moldings, Chrome emblems that say "turbo" and lets not forget the back window with the huge sticker that says their last name or where they're from in cursive haha .. i see **** like that every day..

Poor T/A
Did you see the guy to said that his mexican?! He could be cuban,philipino ex,
Keep your words to your self if you don't know where his from!..... That's just me.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

So I was next to a V6 Firebird very similar to this one late at night just cruising along at about 1/3-1/2 throttle (his was WOT and hitting the speed limiter, because he'd slow down like the PCM cut power, and then he'd speed back up)... So I look over at my buddy and I'm like "I bet you he thinks I'm racing him."

So I go forward and back and pace him until we see some semi trucks way ahead, and let him zoom off into the night after he doesn't slow down for an actual race. Keep driving for the next five minutes, and take my exit. Lo and behold, there's the V6 Firebird with the stupid ricer wing, 17" donks, and exhaust tips that stick out 2' behind the bumper, sitting at the gas station on the corner. I pull up behind him at the pump, my buddy and I get out, I walk up to the drivers window, and see it's some young white kid. I say "hey, what's up? I just wanna talk. No worries, man. I have the silver Firebird." He looks over nervous as **** (like I'm about to mug him) and after a few seconds gets out. After he sees my car he says "OH ****. You're the one that was racing me!"
I look at my buddy and then say to the kid "No dude, I wasn't racing... Look..." and then I pop the hood on my car and show him the LS1.

Then he goes "Oh, damn..." and makes up some excuses as to why it has all the rice... My buddy mentions that the ricer wing is retarded. He says yeah, whatever, and that he's been fixing it since he got it cheap from some dude who messed it up.

Then my buddy sees him a week or two later, parked across the street from his house. Still with the ricer wing, 17" donks, and 2' extended exhaust. Turns out he was going out with the chick that lives there. LOL.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

I love it when people think that ur racing there slow *** car and ur just really cruising...

Search this Thread