Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yank 3200 and flt lvl 7 install

Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Yank 3200 and flt lvl 7 install

Just finished installing a yank pt3200 convertor and flt lvl 7 4l60e In my procharged silverado. All I can say is wow! My last trans was built up a bit but this new trans just shifts so much better. I've only gone half throttle so far but you can just feel how good it is. Then the convertor, just awesome I can't wait till it's tuned. At half throttle it spins bellow 30mph. It just feels like it pulls harder at half throttle than wot with the stock convertor. This was my first trans install by myself and I feel it went well. I made sure the TC was fully seated then spaced it for 1/8th gap. There's no leaks or vibrations or strange noises yet. Is there anything I should watch for while breaking it in? All I can say is thanks to Andy and the rest of the guys at FLT. I went to there shop to pickup the trans and I had an awesome experience. I got to see my combo run on the Dyno which was very cool and they filled my head with tons of good info. I cant wait to hit the track for some new E.T.'s. Thanks again FLT!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

just check your fluid & top it off if low.......enjoy!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Banned

THANK YOU!!!
We're glad to hear everything went well!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yank 3200 and flt lvl 7 install