Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Tampa Car Meets

Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tampa Car Meets

Hey guys! New to the forum. Just wanted to give you a heads up on great meets for those in the Tampa area. The group is called Tampa Car Meets and we started January of this year. As of now, our meets have 80+ people consistently, and it is rapidly growing.

Check out our fan page and group page on facebook by searching "Tampa Car Meets".

I have a great appreciation for American muscle (I actually want to throw an ls2 into an rx7) and definitely want to see more at the meets. It's free for all and a guaranteed good time! We host our meets at Peabody's Billiards and Games, which is in New Tampa (In the plaza off Amberly and Bruce B Downs). Inside Peabodys, they serve great food, have a full bar, pool tables, dart boards, and TVs everywhere--yes, so much fun that even your gf won't complain!! Lol

Our meets are biweekly on Saturdays--8:30 pm.

Hope to see a huge domestic crew out there! If you have any questions, comments, or would like me to try to reserve you spots--email me anytime at ssq.tcm@gmail.com

Take care and drive safe! See you at the next meet
Old 03-30-2011, 09:18 PM

We are having a meet this coming Saturday (April 2nd) at 8:30 pm. More info is found in the original post and the facebook pages: "Tampa Car Meets". Hope to see you all out there. If you are rolling in with a crew and want to reserve spots, email me at ssq.tcm@gmail.com.

Drive safe and see you all Saturday
Old 04-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Default Back in July

I won't be back until July, but I'll see what I have going on. :-)
Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Want to see Fast Five, but don't want to see it on a crowded premier night? Better yet, want to truly experience Fast Five....SEE IT IN IMAX DOME!!

Tampa Car Meets has teamed up with MOSI to hook up our friends with an unforgettable Fast Five experience!

What's so great about this event?
- 20 cars selected by MOSI will recieve free tickets for two (aka 40 free tickets to an IMAX!!!)
- DISCOUNTED TICKETS!! Adult tickets will be $12, but if you are a student (usf, hcc, ut, etc.) then its only $9.50!
- Free Drink Voucher and discounted drinks!! Yes, MOSI has a full bar and will be hooking it up for us.
- Free T Shirt Giveaways!!!!

So, now for the logistics:
- We are meeting on Sunday (May 1st) at the USF Campus Sun Dome Parking Lot at 11:30 am. Please be on time!!!!
- we will gather there then parade over to MOSI at 12pm and park in special parking (don't worry..no curbs, and you can drive around the speed bumps)
We are parading in for the KIDS and families...make it a cool experience for them as well. It's like bringing Fast and Furious to life (without all of the lame quotes, fake flames, and burnout/wheelies LOL).

Please invite everyone! And make sure they RSVP. Also, post pictures of your car to the event wall, or email them to me at ssq.tcm@gmail.com

Even if you are coming to the Friday Premier with us, this is another opportunity to hang out with friends, see the movie in a unique IMAX dome, AND you will be the coolest guy EVAR in these kids eyes.

Thanks and see you Sunday

facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...06825112673852

11:30am SHARP

email me with any questions: ssq.tcm@gmail.com
Old 04-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Yes it would be nice to see some more muscle at Tampa Car Meets. I was at the first one, but didn't feel the love, lol.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a family freindly atmosphire? I have a 11 year old son i bring with me.Ill see if i can get some of my guy's from the SCFBA.info to come out also
Old 04-28-2011, 07:11 AM

Hey guys. Thanks for the support. Yes, all of our meets are family friendly, especially this Fast Five one. If you have Facebook, please RSVP and post a pic up of ur car. MOSI will select 20 cars to receive free tickets.

See you all Sunday!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:51 AM

What''s up guys. Sorry I havent updated in a while, but we have another meet coming up this Saturday, 9pm at Peabody's Billiards and Games in New Tampa (address is in OP). Bring your friends and make some new ones!

If you have a facebook, please RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...366236&pending
Make sure to join the group page on facebook too: "Tampa Car Meets"
What's up everyone?! It's Summer time...and it's time for another awesome meet with Tampa Car Meets!

We are doing our best to spread the word about our meets to make it huge, but we need your help! please post this event as your status, post it on your forums, tell all of your friends/family...LETS MAKE IT HUGE!!

We have a great variety of cars that come out, and now we want to see some crews roll in together! let us know in advance if you have a crew rolling in, so we can reserve spots together.

See you all this Saturday!!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:48 PM

hey guys! having another awesome meet this Saturday (july 2nd) at Peabody's (address is in Original Post)

here is some info from the facebook event page:

What's up everyone?!

It's been a while since we have had a meet back at our home location (Peabody's)! We had a great success at our last meet at Lutz performance and hope to have many more satellite meets at the other great shops around the Tampa area!

anyways...you know the deal! come out and show off your beautiful ride! tell your friends, family, and even random people to come out and have some fun. It doesn't matter if you have a nice car/bike, come check us out and meet some more people who have the same car obsession!

I will be back in town for this...yes, yes...I know you all missed me! (sarcasm)

soooooooo...clean your car (or be cool like me and ride dirty) and we will see you Saturday night at 8:30pm sharp!

If the Peabody's lot is too full because of customers, we will move it to the Lifestyle lot which is right next door (same plaza).

Peabody's always hooks it up with drink specials and some of the BEST wings in Tampa...they got pool, a bar, darts, and tv screens all over...so even if the whole car scene isnt your (meaning your gf/bfs) thing, they will still have a good time.

SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!!!

again, event is at 8:30 pm this saturday. make sure to invite all of your friends. if you have any questions/concerns, feel free to email me at ssq.tcm@gmail.com

lets get a HUGE LS GROUP OUT THERE!!!!

LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE (PLEASE RSVP IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK): http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220026558037810
Old 07-02-2011, 01:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in town visiting for a few days, new port richey. Buddy just traded his 10ss for another c5z mill yellow 04 bone stock 13k miles. Were going to pick it up tomorrow around noon.. Maybe we will stop by for a few.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

you guys should stop by HOOTERS on July 13th and say hey
Old 07-02-2011, 09:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will be back in Tennessee by then. However, I did see that thread and inform him about it.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:04 PM

what's up guys! MEET TONIGHT!!

After great positive feedback from our first satellite meet, we decided to do another (of many more)!

This time it will be at Advance Performance. Here is the address:

4011 West Linebaugh Avenue
Tampa, FL 33624

It's pretty much on the corner of Linebaugh and Gunn highway. Make sure to invite your friends and by all means, come have fun! We welcome all types of cars and people!

EDIT: Parking will be in their shop lot as well as the lot next door. We will be organizing accordingly.

Stay tuned and be safe,

SQ

P.S. if you have a facebook, add "Tampa Car Meets".

Here is the link to the event page:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=201829929864564
Old 07-27-2011, 11:01 PM

here are the details for the next meet: Saturday, July 30th 8:30pm.
Location: Peabody's Billiards and Games (15333 Amberly Dr. Tampa, FL)

Description (from Facebook event):
What's up everyone? it has been a long two weeks, so I know you guys are ready for another awesome Tampa Car Meet!

To say our meet last time at Advance Performance was a success is an understatement!! It was fantastic and we had a great turnout...so thank you for all the support!

Well, you know the deal! Peabody's plaza (we will most likely be in the Lifestyle's Gym parking lot) at 8:30 pm. Get there early for a good spot! We love seeing our regulars and are even more excited to see some new faces...so invite out all of your friends and family...or even random ppl!lol

This meet will really about crews, sooooooooooooo...email us (ssq.tcm@gmail.com) if you are rolling in with a crew so u guys will be able to park together. The goal is to have all of the nissans park together, hondas park together, exotics together...u get the idea!

So...make sure to RSVP and spread the word! we would really appreciate if you all could post this on your local car forum and post this event as your status on facebook!!

Thanks and drive safe!

link to facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=236441333055113

SQ
Old 07-30-2011, 07:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might show up, Im getting my car tuned around there later today.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:48 AM

What's up everyone?! Tampa Car Meets is continuing the Summer Shop Tour EXTRAVAGANZA...and this time we are stopping by our friends at S&R Performance for this week's Satellite Meet!!!!!

For those of you who are not familiar with S&R, check them out at their website: www.sandrperformance.com

Sooooooo....now for the detaills:

Time: 8:30pm
Location: S&R Performance (9507 North Trask St # A Tampa, FL 33618)

Get there early to get the best spots!!

As always, we really DO try to promote crews rolling in together and parking together, sooooooooooo...PLEASE EMAIL ME (SSQ.TCM@GMAIL.COM) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE US TRY TO RESERVE SPOTS PARKED NEXT TO EACH OTHER! yes, CAPS make it serious LOL. For example: GTR crew--rolling 4 deep (that way I can save 4 spots next to each other...get it? lol

Typically, our Summer Satellite Shop Meets have been HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEEE successes...so I expect this meet to have 150+ of the baddest cars the Tampa area has to offer.

See you all out there! We (TCM) have some HUGE announcements to make smile.gif

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! POST ON YOUR LOCAL FORUMS, POST THIS EVENT AS YOUR STATUS, CLICK "SELECT GUESTS" AND INVITE ALL...INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LETS MAKE THIS HUGE
(okay...i will turn the CAPS off)

Drive safe smile.gif

SQ
Tampa Car Meets

link to facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=253614621322872
Old 08-14-2011, 06:37 AM
9 Second Club

I take it this meet already happened, I did not see a date in the above post, maybe I'm blind
Old 09-06-2011, 09:31 PM

Hey all!

TCM is proud to help put together such a meaningful event with our friends at Ultra Evolution, Advance Performance, and Riding Clean Mag. Here are the details straight from their event page:

"9/11 The Tribute
In remembrance of those victims; Police Officers, Firefighters, Brave citizens of the September 11th attacks, Our fallen soldiers and those whom give there life to fight for the freedom of our country.

Donations to be made to the "Wounded Warrior Project"

Presented by:
Ultra Evolution
Advanced Performance Tires
Riding Clean Magazine

$20 Registration for Cars
$15 Registration for Bikes

Car / Truck Categories(1st and 2nd Place):
2 Door Import Mild
2 Door Import Wild
4 Door Import Mild
4 Door Import Wild
Best Euro
Domestic Compact
Domestic Full Size
Truck / SUV
22' or Bigger
VIP
Classic
Best of show

Bike Categories(1st Place):
Best Custom Bike
Best Custom Street
Best Custom Chopper
Best Custom Cruiser
Best Female Bike
Best MC Bike
Most MC Support

Audio Competition (IASCA and DB DRAG RACING)
*more information on this soon*

We are also going to be 2 different raffles. One for items that we donated to us from vendors. Proceeds will be going to the charity. Each car that registers in the car show will get 1 raffle ticket. The other raffle will be a 50/50 raffle. 50% will go to the winning # and the other half will be going to the charity. You must purchase these tickets. Pricing for Raffle tickets

1 ticket for $2.00
3 tickets for $5.00
8 tickets for $10.00

Please Contact us if you are interested in becoming a vendor
Vendors:
NOS Energy Drinks
Ultra Evolution
Advanced Performance Tires
Riding Clean Magazine
Tampa Car Meets
Kickstand Urban Motorcycle Magazine
813 Customs