Negative Trader Feedback - Attn: People with wtb threads

View Full Version : Attn: People with wtb threads

seabass
04-10-2011, 11:05 PM
i got a few pm's from "transamracer"....who has 0 posts\feedback saying he had an ls6 cam for sale CHEAP, but he wants western union or money order. im pretty sure it's the same guy in this thread:http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/1397342-scam-technique-watch.html

so just watch out..hasn't scammed anyone yet but i wouldn't be too surprised if it's the same guy

ANTICOP RAM AIR
04-10-2011, 11:07 PM
i got a few pm's from "transamracer"....who has 0 posts\feedback saying he had an ls6 cam for sale CHEAP, but he wants western union or money order. im pretty sure it's the say guy in this thread:http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/1397342-scam-technique-watch.html

so just watch out..hasn't scammed anyone yet but i wouldn't be too surprised if it's the same guy

Just tell a MOD, they will shitcan his ass quick.

andykeno
04-16-2011, 09:51 AM
He is trying to sell me a tonneau cover from a pic from another member. Same deal no phone and no paypal

JRENIGAR
04-16-2011, 05:17 PM
he has a yank tq 3200 for sale also. 275 shipped. No paypal, damnit... It woulda been a hell of a good deal. Seemed like a nice guy but then again arent we all...

lusting4ls1
04-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Yea he is a known scammer. I think his previous name was tidusloan or something like that. I believe his real name is andrew bean. Total scumbag who has been scamming this forum for a while. Pretty much if a brand new member wont accept paypal, I would stay away.

flintwrench69
04-17-2011, 10:36 AM
he has a yank tq 3200 for sale also. 275 shipped. No paypal, damnit... It woulda been a hell of a good deal. Seemed like a nice guy but then again arent we all...

Well duh of course if its real cheap you'll want it but thats exactly how these scammers take peoples money.

JRENIGAR
04-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Well duh of course if its real cheap you'll want it but thats exactly how these scammers take peoples money.

uh, ok, thanks????

my1994z28
04-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Andrew Bean has been scamming for a couple yrs now,they keep banning him but,he keeps coming back like a bad rash!!!!All of his deals are to good to be true....He says he is away at school and the parts are at home with his parents..I caught a kid a while back trying to sell a Hot Cam kit for 300.00 brand new,he sold it to 4 different people..I tracked him down and got everyone their money back...Beware Andrew Bean

seabass
04-18-2011, 10:06 PM
i pm'd him trying to get his info but he wouldn't reply back..told him i believed him lol, he was selling an ls6 cam for 140 shipped, if you get sent a picture from a photobucket account just search for the user name it's hosted under, if someone has used that picture before it will show up when you search for it

southsidecox
04-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Andrew Bean has been scamming for a couple yrs now,they keep banning him but,he keeps coming back like a bad rash!!!!All of his deals are to good to be true....He says he is away at school and the parts are at home with his parents..I caught a kid a while back trying to sell a Hot Cam kit for 300.00 brand new,he sold it to 4 different people..I tracked him down and got everyone their money back...Beware Andrew Bean its aaron bean,your gonna get some poor kid named andrew bean a serious ass whipping,lol,now if anyone spots AARON BEAN,feel free to give him the biggest bitch slap eva

Out Of Focus
04-18-2011, 10:46 PM
its aaron bean,your gonna get some poor kid named andrew bean a serious ass whipping,lol,now if anyone spots AARON BEAN,feel free to give him the biggest bitch slap eva

Is this him (http://www.aaronbean.com/)?

:D

Bilster
04-18-2011, 11:14 PM
A politician boltering his war fund by scamming on LS1tech....Brilliant!!!!!

southsidecox
04-18-2011, 11:38 PM
well if you can get close enough to him,yeah most politicians deserve a bitch slap,lol, but no that guy seems to actually have a life from what ive heard AARON BEAN(low life internet forum scammer) is a fat,balding,drug user(yeah,apparently hes such a loser he cant even reap one of the few benifits most drugs offer,weight loss) you arent far from him there in INDIANA

indyboom
05-08-2011, 08:04 PM
well if you can get close enough to him,yeah most politicians deserve a bitch slap,lol, but no that guy seems to actually have a life from what ive heard AARON BEAN(low life internet forum scammer) is a fat,balding,drug user(yeah,apparently hes such a loser he cant even reap one of the few benifits most drugs offer,weight loss) you arent far from him there in INDIANA

this guy live in Kokomo Indiana? I knew a bean there.. Works at Ace Automotive

southsidecox
05-08-2011, 08:58 PM
some of the last posts about him on here said he worked at best buy in terre haute i think,doubt if that loser could hold down a job making an honest living though