Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Where O where is Racetronics...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Where O where is Racetronics...

It sure would be nice if said company would let their customers know the status of their orders. If you cannot fill your orders at least have the decency to inform those of us who have projects stalled without any idea if shipment is pending or months away. Shame on you guys. Chuck
Old 04-14-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure what the problem is, but I ordered my harness and got it less than a week later. Not one issue with them.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:29 AM
TECH Resident

I am waiting for the upgrade pump for c5 z06 from them. I have checked with 5 major ls vendors and everyone is out of them so obviously Racetronics is having a supply problem with that pump. I am the last guy to bash a vendor as many things are out of their control. It would be nice to know how long but no communication is not good for buisness. I have ordered a aeromotive 340 which shipped same day I ordered. I will have to "make" it work but at least the car will be finished, not sitting for months because of a fuel pump.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Resident

I'm in a similar situation as you. I have the everything except the pump, the 340 is what I'm waiting on. Now I'm seeing all this **** happen, I'm not too happy. But since I already have everything else, I'm still going to try it anyways. Now I just gotta wait until May for a damn pump.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ChucksZ06
I am waiting for the upgrade pump for c5 z06 from them. I have checked with 5 major ls vendors and everyone is out of them so obviously Racetronics is having a supply problem with that pump. I am the last guy to bash a vendor as many things are out of their control. It would be nice to know how long but no communication is not good for buisness. I have ordered a aeromotive 340 which shipped same day I ordered. I will have to "make" it work but at least the car will be finished, not sitting for months because of a fuel pump.
Your problem is very odd. ALL customers who had a back ordered FPA-005 who bought from us directly were contacted via E-mail. I know, because I personally sent those E-mails. If you purchased the pump through one of our dealers, it is their responsibility to inform you of the status of your purchase. I know all dealers that had these pumps on back order were informed and updated as to the status of that item.

If you want to PM me your order number I can forward you the E-mail I originally sent you! Since you have waited a while we would have thrown in a free shirt for you, but all back orders shipped yesterday!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Mine was ordered through Vengeance. I had Ron and Kevin both emailed your company with request on status of my order. I have not head anything for 2 weeks. I just want to be told when my pump and harness order will ship...then I can deceide if I need to make my own setup out of the aero 340 I purchased because I cannot waste the next couple of months not knowing what the H--- is going on. I still do not know cause you only addressed the orders that were direct with your company. I do not blame you guys as you make good products, It is frustrating to be jammed up timewise. I guess that is why we fab stuff ourselves. Thanks for taking the time to respond Matt. Chuck...now drilling holes in the stock pump housing since the jet will not be working. I am sure my order will arrive soon now that I have committed to the other avenue. HA ha.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ChucksZ06
Mine was ordered through Vengeance. I had Ron and Kevin both emailed your company with request on status of my order. I have not head anything for 2 weeks. I just want to be told when my pump and harness order will ship...then I can deceide if I need to make my own setup out of the aero 340 I purchased because I cannot waste the next couple of months not knowing what the H--- is going on. I still do not know cause you only addressed the orders that were direct with your company. I do not blame you guys as you make good products, It is frustrating to be jammed up timewise. I guess that is why we fab stuff ourselves. Thanks for taking the time to respond Matt. Chuck...now drilling holes in the stock pump housing since the jet will not be working. I am sure my order will arrive soon now that I have committed to the other avenue. HA ha.
Do you think that drilling holes will suffice? I need to figure out how to make this work as I don't feel like selling the **** I currently have and get something else. How many holes do you plan on putting in the housing and where do you plan on putting them? Any help is greatly appreciated man..

Anthony
Old 04-18-2011, 07:22 PM
TECH Resident

Just for everyone's info Matt from Racetronix contacted me and checked into the backorder status of the pump and harness I have ordered through a sponsor. I appreciate the effort he made to give me some idea of what the status of said order is. I have no intention of bad mouthing Racetronix or their products. I just wanted to know that I was not waiting on nothing.