View Full Version : 2011 stock Lambo lp570-4 vs killemall viper..

RSKY
04-17-2011, 01:17 AM
After killemall got his comp coup cam installed, he's been talkin alot of shit to me. Super snake this, blow your doors off that.

Him- "I got a new tune called Lambo killer".

Me- "yeah ok."

Him-"I'm a mathematician and by my calculations it's going to be ugly for you."

Me-"you a mathematician? If your spelling and grammar are as good as your math then I'm not to worried"

Decided to see how bad I was going to lose by and I was very underwhelmed.
Did a few 40 pulls to about 120 and I beat him by a car and a half every time. No passengers for either. He will say he didn't get traction. And it's true. He will spin tires low speeds. We went from a higher mph and it wasn't so ugly. 1 car. He needs to get some good tires before I race him again. Let me tell you guys.. Snake does taste like chicken. LOL.

RSKY
04-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Btw he was pushing 48- rwhp and 54- rwtq. Mods are intake, ti exhaust, and a comp coup cam. And a few other things. I don't remember. I ran in corsa mode and put a Hurtin on em. He has vids.

WSsick
04-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Much better. I didn't even read his account of the runs because the first thing I saw was 0-xx mph times. :lol: Fuck his ricer bullshit.

The Manalishi
04-17-2011, 01:24 AM
Is he as big of a douchebag in person as he is on here? Just curious. PM me if you prefer. Good kills but I' not surprised.

WSsick
04-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Is he as big of a douchebag in person as he is on here? Just curious. PM me if you prefer. Good kills but I' not surprised.

Did you see the NSX video? That should answer your question.

The Manalishi
04-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Did you see the NSX video? That should answer your question.

People act differently when a camera is on them. Usually not for the better.

marc97taws6
04-17-2011, 02:00 AM
After killemall got his comp coup cam installed, he's been talkin alot of shit to me. Super snake this, blow your doors off that.

Him- "I got a new tune called Lambo killer".

Me- "yeah ok."

Him-"I'm a mathematician and by my calculations it's going to be ugly for you."

Me-"you a mathematician? If your spelling and grammar are as good as your math then I'm not to worried"
He seriously talks like that in person?

Good kills!

AWDTBSS
04-17-2011, 02:07 AM
why would you ever put a cam in that gives you 10hp? sounds like a waste of money to me

marc97taws6
04-17-2011, 02:12 AM
why would you ever put a cam in that gives you 10hp? sounds like a waste of money to me
Because it keeps the warranty, bro! DUH!

AWDTBSS
04-17-2011, 02:18 AM
It has intake, exhaust, tune, and gets the crap beat out of it regularly I doubt they'd ever warranty any part lol specially now with a different cam

marc97taws6
04-17-2011, 02:20 AM
He always claims he has a warranty. But I was wondering that myself. Maybe its an excuse to not mod it more? Idk, I honestly don't

Killemall
04-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Damn....

RSKY
04-17-2011, 03:59 AM
Lol.. honestly he's a good guy in person. He was just egging me on. I just rolled with the punches and dished the shit talkin back. After I let my car do the talking. It's all in good fun. But I'm hoping he just gets a good set of tires so we can have a clean run where he doesn't spin his tires like crazy. I had the same problem when I put my cam in the Z and it made 50 rwhp over stock. Stock run craps wasn't cutting it and I upgraded to a 19/20 combo and Nitto invo's. No problems after that. When I put the headers and spray, I upgraded again to the Nitto Nt-05r and no traction problems after that.. need to step it up with the tires Killemall.

PewterScreaminMach
04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Nice kills. I ran a black LP560 once around here in my Z28 and got walked pretty good with a passenger in both. That car was sex on wheels. :nod:

Deuuuce
04-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Nice kills. I ran a black LP560 once around here in my Z28 and got walked pretty good with a passenger in both. That car was sex on wheels. :nod:

ooh, I don't recall that story! :)

Killemall
04-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Lol.. honestly he's a good guy in person. He was just egging me on. I just rolled with the punches and dished the shit talkin back. After I let my car do the talking. It's all in good fun. But I'm hoping he just gets a good set of tires so we can have a clean run where he doesn't spin his tires like crazy. I had the same problem when I put my cam in the Z and it made 50 rwhp over stock. Stock run craps wasn't cutting it and I upgraded to a 19/20 combo and Nitto invo's. No problems after that. When I put the headers and spray, I upgraded again to the Nitto Nt-05r and no traction problems after that.. need to step it up with the tires Killemall.

Your a good guy as well. I laid it on pretty thick LOL. Couldnt back it up though.

Your car is BEASTLY. And Im not even saying for a stock car I just mean PERIOD. The F458 and LP570 GALLARDO have to be two of the fastest stock cars out their other than the Bugatti.

I know people clown me for for specs and magazine quotes ect. But to put it in perspective...

0-150 mph

2002 Z06- 24.0 seconds
2002 Viper- 21.0 seconds
2003 Viper-19.5 seconds
2006 Z06-17.5 seconds
2009 ZR1-17.0 seconds
2008 Viper-16.4 seconds
LP570-15.5 seconds

How I ever thought I was actually gonna pull you now makes me laugh. I guess its back to the drawing board for the Viper. Tires/Throttle body and tune and maybe she will be ready.

adanieljohnson1
04-17-2011, 01:32 PM
So are you guys friends or not? From your 1st post it seems like your making him out to be a dick that you don't like "irl" but then say that he's a good guy a few posts later...

AWDTBSS
04-17-2011, 01:36 PM
u need to find someone with a new 911 Turbo S and run it from a dig

DiscerningZ32
04-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I've heard the facelifted 911 S's run high 10's with the PDK and launch control, and even with your neighbors poodle behind the wheel.

Apparently even road and track got a 10.7 @ 128.9 :eek:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/var/ezflow_site/storage_RT_NEW/storage/original/application/dda2f0d6624fac4e9da8da059e7c3413.pdf

AWDTBSS
04-17-2011, 02:54 PM
ya thats why i think itd be a good run for the lambo dig or roll

RSKY
04-17-2011, 06:02 PM
So are you guys friends or not? From your 1st post it seems like your making him out to be a dick that you don't like "irl" but then say that he's a good guy a few posts later...

Whats it matter if we are friends or not. This story is really about a race. When we race.. we ain't friends. It might be a friendly race, but I'm in it to win it. Aren't we all? This ain't American Idol, where everyone is friendly and hugging each other. This is about as Manly as you can get, without throwing on the gloves and knocking each other out. Competition. Yeah. I'm competitive. He try's to compete with me. If I lose... IF. I might smile and say good race... but when I'm alone.. I think.. FUCK! how the hell! It's happened before. Need to change my setup and redo this shit!

When it's all said and done, If my post made it sound like he's a dick, and we ain't friends, it's not the case. I just decided to throw all that shit talkin right back at him and I thought it was funny. It's like him telling me I'm going to see tail lights.. and waiting throughout the race for it to happen, only to see him in my rear view mirror.

He hyped it up so much I thought I was going to have a real challenge. I even rode in his viper and thought.. ok.. it might be interesting.. Then when we raced.. it was like Hatton vs. Pacquiao. A whole lot of him getting beat up with a 2nd Round KO.

ding ding.. on to round 3!!! LOL.

Killemall
04-17-2011, 06:38 PM
-Forgive me as my eye is swollen shut and Im still not 100% coherant. So my spelling ect. may be even worse than usual, if possible.-

This reminds me of when I was in Vegas and saw Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell walking around and partying like best buddies. Few weeks later I saw them talking smack about eachother on TV and then The Iceman beating the shit out of Ortiz.

I know for a fact they are very close friends. But before the octagon a game of psycing and confidance must be displayed. This confidance can play in the outcome. While in the 8 corners only skill and overall devastation can be shown.

Me and RSKY been kool for over ten years now. But I knew just to get a rematch with the Iceman who knocked me out on our last encounter I would have to psyc him out and build my new found powers up. I did it to the point were I actually belieaved it * and he was starting to belieave it as well *

I like RSKY of course wanted to win. But we all know thats not what happenned. I accepted my defeat and PHYSICALLY bowed down to his car.

Zyborg im working on the vid

HartAttack
04-17-2011, 07:27 PM
What island was this on?

LightningTeg
04-17-2011, 08:16 PM
The island of mexico

Killemall
04-17-2011, 09:46 PM
yes indeed. We were in MEXICO.

video uploading

1badWS6
04-17-2011, 10:19 PM
RSKY if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

RSKY
04-17-2011, 10:54 PM
RSKY if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

I am a creator. I create different technology for different companies and get my mind wiped after I'm done. all the newest latest and greatest technology out there is from my designs. I just don't know which ones. but I get a big fat pay check. This one time, I made a device that can see the future. Crazy shizz.

Part time, I'm a blind lawyer. With super hearing and agility. I took on a bald fellow that likes to throw tantrums and objects at people. Usually he hits his mark, but with me.. He missed almost everytime.

Who am I?

Seriously though.. I'm a Army Infantry retiree. After I got out, my wife and I started a business in the medical field. 7 years strong now.

kidcamaro98
04-17-2011, 11:13 PM
this version is much better....