Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel Pump Pin # on PCM

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Pump Pin # on PCM

I keep reading that the fuel pump is Pin #9 (Dark greeen/white wire)on the red PCM connector, but have yet to find a solid write-up with pics. Whats the easiest way to locate this wire? Without unbolting the connector, I tried simply counting over 9 wires from the left and did end up on a Dark green/white wire. Coincidence or is this in fact the correct wire? Or am i looking in completely the wrong location? Reason I ask is I'm trying to put a kill switch in, but am not too familiar w/ the pcm

Old 04-17-2011, 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don't you do if from the relay in the distribution block by the drivers headlight?
Old 04-17-2011, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Pop the plastic covers off and you'll see the individual pin numbers cast into the connector bodies. You want pin #9 not wire #9, there are lots of gaps if you count wires

Old 04-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pocket
Pop the plastic covers off and you'll see the individual pin numbers cast into the connector bodies. You want pin #9 not wire #9, there are lots of gaps if you count wires

awesome thanks, i didnt realize the plastic lid popped right off. should be done in no time