Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need advice; ls3 and t56 swap

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 02:26 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default need advice; ls3 and t56 swap

Just got back from Afghanistan and had plenty of time to think about what i wanted to do to my 2000 z28 a4. i am very impressed by the LS3 crate engine and would love to swap out my ls1 with it. has anyone tried this who has some knowledge of what els i would need to do to make this work? i've done some research and hate repedative threads but it didn't seem like there was enough info on this conversion. if anyone has any advice on how i should complete this build to include supporting mods and stronger drivetrain that would be great as i am planning on doing a a4 to m6 swap....so if your in the market for a 4l60e let me know also. thanks any advice or comments would be appreciated
Old 04-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my goal is to eventually make about 480 - 500 rwhp. it might see the track like once a month if that. the majority is joy riding. it is my only vehicle so i don't want to suffer from low mpg especially that im paying $4.30/gal !! as far as budget... well its an Ls3 so im expecting to throw some money down.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GMHTP did this awhile back. Not sure if its what you're looking for or not but here is the link.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...wap/index.html