Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where to buy stuff... gen 3 to get 4 parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 06:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default where to buy stuff... gen 3 to get 4 parts

okay... i bought a 408 motor a month or so ago, and im changing a few things from the high compression set up to low compression... already have the parts, im waiting a on my dm girdle to come in before i go to the machine shop... the motor was pulled from an 02 SS camaro... i know i need to swap out a few things, such as the reluctor wheel... i know the gen 3 and 4s are set up a little differently... i have a 05 iron block, and im needing to find out the rest of the list of what to change... i think i may need new covers since the cam pos sensor is located in a different spot... what all do i need to get to convert over for an 2006 CTSV set up?? what valley cover do i need considering the one that is on it now is an ls1, do i need a ls6 or ls2 style??? i was thinking of the oil pressure sending unit how the 1s and 6s bolt into the block, and the 2/3/7etc have that lilttle thing where the oil pressure sending unit goes into... looking to buy this stuff asap

http://paceperformance.com/i-6369418...r-package.html

is this a full list?? minus the valley cover... any one??

Last edited by 4doortypels; 04-18-2011 at 07:52 PM.