Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Need walbro 255 w/hotwire kit & Fuel pressure regulator ASAP! Sponsors come in..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need walbro 255 w/hotwire kit & Fuel pressure regulator ASAP! Sponsors come in..

I am looking to piece together the rest of my fuel system for my F1-A setup. I should be closing on getting a motor this week-it will be either a low comp, built 347 or 408. With that said I am shooting for around 800 rwhp. However I'd like the fuel system to comfortably hold around 850-900 rwhp.(Don't wanna be maxing out or running out of fuel later on down the road) I have so far:

-Walbro 255 intank fuel pump
-SVO 80 lb injectors w/ev6 adapters
-Summit fuel rail kit

I am planning to run the dual walbro setup, so from my understanding I'm going to need another walbro 255 w/hotwire kit, hobbs switch, a fuel pressure regulator (maybe the aeromotive one?) and a return line? If any of you sponsors would like to pm me a quote over on all that is needed to support my power level goals please do so.(Please include tax and shipping to 77546) Or if I am missing anything that you guys think I will need please don't hesitate to chime in/correct me.

Thanks in advance,
Kody

Last edited by vicouSS00; 04-19-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:37 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a call I can help you put together the proper fuel system for your goals.

Quick Reply: Need walbro 255 w/hotwire kit & Fuel pressure regulator ASAP! Sponsors come in..