Chevrolet Performance LSX Challenge Series and LSX Shootout - vid from commerce

View Full Version : vid from commerce

blue99fbody
04-19-2011, 03:09 PM
quick video my buddy threw together in a hurry. with some limited action from this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeF0ZRpSyk4

REDGAR
04-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Nice job. Thanks

slvrbackls1
04-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Had a good time for sure. Cant wait for Bowling green!!! Hopefully not taking video this time and actually racing.

Cheeks
04-19-2011, 06:52 PM
nice video, sorry to hear about your 12 bolt.

Let us know if you want a 9 inch, we'll hook you up!!

fuel
04-19-2011, 07:40 PM
nice vid....your car sound realy good. im not a fan of sticks, just my opinion. with a auto trans i bet you could run a 9.50 on the n2o

N2RACINGLS1's
04-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Good talking with you all in the staging lanes! Sorry to hear about the rear end but man 7K launches are hard on them for sure!! Thanks for including the Formula in the video!

N2

bgblockelcamino
04-19-2011, 08:28 PM
nice vid. good talking to you see you in bowling green

blue99fbody
04-19-2011, 09:11 PM
nice video, sorry to hear about your 12 bolt.

Let us know if you want a 9 inch, we'll hook you up!!

thanks ill prob just throw a spool and new gear in it for now... and look to go that route down the road.

nice vid....your car sound realy good. im not a fan of sticks, just my opinion. with a auto trans i bet you could run a 9.50 on the n2o

goal for the car this year is to go 9.60ish with the 6 speed just cars only legal to 10.0/135 as it sits so thats why it was on motor. my 10.0 pass last year i ran out of gear well before the line.

Good talking with you all in the staging lanes! Sorry to hear about the rear end but man 7K launches are hard on them for sure!! Thanks for including the Formula in the video!

N2

ya normally dont get launched that high but with the 28s on motor it will bog plus that head wind so thats what it took to run my number.

nice vid. good talking to you see you in bowling green

thanks see you there.

ZTwentyAteU
04-20-2011, 02:59 AM
cool vid I wish there was more! You got a shot of me pulling in the waterbox at least behind Meeks

slvrbackls1
04-20-2011, 06:07 AM
I do have more clips of some other class racing that I will try to get up sometime today.

slvrbackls1
04-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Here are more races I got. Put this together at lunch today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97tTMNjKRI

Firehawk441
04-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Nice...Thanks for sharing

REDGAR
04-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks for part II.

Anyone know what happened to the yellow car? I did not see it first round

Cheeks
04-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for part II.

x2

the yellow cars turbo bent some fins during qualifying

ZTwentyAteU
04-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Thanks for part II.

last qual pass it somehow chewed up the compressor wheel/bent the shaft. We dont know if it was a rock that got it or the shaft somehow warped and made the wheel hit the compressor :bang: It was strange..happened at about 1000ft

so we couldnt fix it in time

ls1excitement
04-22-2011, 09:07 AM
Thanks for part II.

Big bird had it's feathers ruffled about the 1000ft mark, It pick up something rubber and took out the turbo, I'm going to take it apart this week and make sure nothing went through the intercooler and in the motor. It suck's we can't get 1 full run with out some thing stupid happening..... But thats racing! It was great seeing everyone and had a good time other wise, See you in BG.

N2RACINGLS1's
04-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Big bird had it's feathers ruffled about the 1000ft mark, It pick up something rubber and took out the turbo, I'm going to take it apart this week and make sure nothing went through the intercooler and in the motor. It suck's we can't get 1 full run with out some thing stupid happening..... But thats racing! It was great seeing everyone and had a good time other wise, See you in BG.

I hate to hear that the car looked good going down the track! I stopped by and asked about the luck you all have been having with the strange brakes thanks for your input!

I think you and I have had similar problems keeping our birds on the ground! I hope the loose nut behind the wheel of my car has now got that under control. Are you going to run the 8.5 tire class again in BG if they have it?

N2