Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Baseball card collection

Old 04-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Baseball card collection

Not sure if anyone is a collector, but I'm interested in selling a very LARGE baseball card collection. Some older cards 50's - 70's , also have a bunch from 86' - early 90's. Other odd's & ends of sports stuff. PM me if anyones is interested. Please serious inq only........
Old 04-22-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good luck with the sale. The 50 - 70's cards might be worth a few bucks but the late 80's early 90's cards are basically worthless. I have a collection of about 20k cards from that era and I've tried to sell it several times at various card shops and none of them were interested in them at all. They explained to me that there were just sooooo many cards produced in that era that the market is flooded with them and noone is buying them.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Figures, I spend almost every penny made cutting grass & snow shoveling while a kid thinking they were a great investment. I suppose I'll try ebay, Thanks the words.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:48 AM
TECH Resident

I would pull out any Rookie cards of your collection and get them graded.
Grab a new edition of Beckett and see what they are going for. Thats where the money is at. Its a whole new ballgame out there with cards. The graded cards bring much more value, everyone is looking for the Perfect card nowadays. It may take some time, but you might find some hidden treasures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Baseball card collection