Racer's Lounge - So it begins....UFC signs Jason "Mayhem" Miller

thislswon
04-22-2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Mayhem-Miller-Exits-Strikeforce-Inks-Multi-Fight-UFC-Deal-31823

ULTIMATEORANGESS
04-22-2011, 04:01 PM
im not surprised. im anxious to see who his first opponent will be.

how bout matt hughes? :D

thislswon
04-22-2011, 04:12 PM
I will guess Bisping. Imagine the prefight hype with that one.....

Been a huge fan of Mayhem for many years. He deserved a 2nd chance in the UFC. For fucks sake he lost to GSP via decision and was cut....

AznMuscle
04-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Is excite. I love watching Mayhem fight.

thislswon
04-22-2011, 04:27 PM
This vid is pretty funny but if you just go to the 1:30 mark it gets funny as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MRMTYxaZCY

AznMuscle
04-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Idk how the hell Jason kept such a straight face in all of that. Jesus I even thought it was real for a second.

JIBBBY
04-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Mayhem is one tough dude.. When fully dedicated to the sport he's a real tough out for just about anyone.

However, the UFC is a huge step up in recent competition for him. He surely won't be fighting guys like Kazushi Sakurage and Tim Stout anymore that's for sure.

Come to think of it Miller really hasn't fought anyone since he lost to Jake Shields back in 2009. I'm curious to see how he does in the UFC.

It's always fun watching the guy fight..

He's still a nut case and I will be pulling for the clown.....:jest:

wantmore
04-22-2011, 06:07 PM
I hope he gets to fight Nick Diaz's punka$$ one day...

LS69TA
04-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I can't wait to see Mayhem fight. He's one of my favorite fighters, and the dude is nuts :) he's one funny focker :jest: Gonna be interesting for sure.

thislswon
04-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Kazushi Sakurage

:bang::bang::bang:

f3racer
04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
This isn't meyhems 1st go round in the ufc.

ULTIMATEORANGESS
04-22-2011, 10:16 PM
This isn't meyhems 1st go round in the ufc.

he fought once and lost to GSP. nothing to be ashamed of.

JIBBBY
04-22-2011, 10:30 PM
:bang::bang::bang:

Kazushi Sakuraba -

Tomato Can these days at age 42!!! - Another older Jap fighter that is living off a big Pride name of years past.

The guy is on a 3 fight losing streak, he is not near the fighter he once was..

Jason Miller made him look like a child in their fight. Jason absolutely toyed with him and made him look like a tool..

Thislswon you need to get with the times, and you obviously need to understand when fighters are either over hyped or far past their glory days and or prime.. :bang::bang::bang:

Fight finder just for you -:D

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kazushi-Sakuraba-84

GMmexican
04-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Kazushi Sakuraba -

Tomato Can these days at age 42!!! - Another older Jap fighter that is living off a big Pride name of years past.

The guy is on a 3 fight losing streak, he is not near the fighter he once was..

Jason Miller made him look like a child in their fight. Jason absolutely toyed with him and made him look like a tool..

Thislswon you need to get with the times, and you obviously need to understand when fighters are either over hyped or far past their glory days and or prime.. :bang::bang::bang:

Fight finder just for you -:D

Sakuraba is a legend and always deeply respected by true MMA fans....his body is just falling apart, his ear fell off in the fight against Zurambkis and he no longer has any cartilage left in his knees

It depends on how you feel about how deep the UFC heavyweight division is.....Anderson Silva still sits on top of that division, its nice that zuffa signed Miller and Santiago to add some depth

Damian
04-23-2011, 12:11 AM
It's too bad we won't get to see the quintessential Mayhem Miller entrances anymore. Watching that dude come out dancing with the girls and acting a fool was always a trip.

Big Mayhem Miller fan. I hope he does well. He gave Shields a run for his money.

wantmore
04-23-2011, 12:04 PM
It's too bad we won't get to see the quintessential Mayhem Miller entrances anymore. Watching that dude come out dancing with the girls and acting a fool was always a trip.

Big Mayhem Miller fan. I hope he does well. He gave Shields a run for his money.

Yeah Mayhem is a crazy dude, those entrances and the dancing to that weird song... He pretty much had Shields in a rear naked choke but time ran out of the round.

heymoej
04-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah Mayhem is a crazy dude, those entrances and the dancing to that weird song... He pretty much had Shields in a rear naked choke but time ran out of the round.

yeah he had jake,10 more seconds it would of been a mayhem win......

i hope he dedicates his ass to training & comes out better than ever....

Damian
04-23-2011, 12:17 PM
FYI, the only reason Mayhem is coming to the UFC is due to his contract expiring with Strikeforce. Dana White has already said that ALL Strikeforce contracts will still be honored, and no fighter will be recruited to the UFC roster while still under contract with Strikeforce.

JIBBBY
04-23-2011, 12:35 PM
FYI, the only reason Mayhem is coming to the UFC is due to his contract expiring with Strikeforce. Dana White has already said that ALL Strikeforce contracts will still be honored, and no fighter will be recruited to the UFC roster while still under contract with Strikeforce.

Sounds like Dana White lied!!!! He's a ruthless cunt of a business man that is still trying to create a monopoly in MMA.. :bang:

I said this before, mergers to the UFC is not a good thing. It hurts MMA and creates less opportunities for the lessor fighters coming up in the sport.

ULTIMATEORANGESS
04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Sounds like Dana White lied!!!! He's a ruthless cunt of a business man that is still trying to create a monopoly in MMA.. :bang:

I said this before, mergers to the UFC is not a good thing. It hurts MMA and creates less opportunities for the lessor fighters coming up in the sport.

theres good and bad. theres alot of fights fans wanted to see so now we'll to see some of them.

fighters like fedor, josh barnett, paul daley will probably have to fight overseas or in smaller organizations.

up and coming fighters can compete in smaller organizations throughout the country and world and work their way up.

Carter01
04-23-2011, 02:02 PM
I hope he gets to fight Nick Diaz's punka$$ one day...

x2...

thislswon
04-23-2011, 05:23 PM

I did that for the simple fact it was the worst butchering of a name i have seen from you yet. Hence why i didn't quote your whole post and just that.

Mayhem isnt the greatest fighter but he is still a solid fighter and can add depth to the division. He is one of the more colorful fighters in the entire sport and has a huge hardcore MMA following outside of just Zuffa zombies. Mayhem will be good for the UFC in more ways than one.

Damian
04-23-2011, 05:26 PM

How did Dana White lie? He has not breached any Strikeforce contracts.

He never promised he wouldn't make MMA a monopoly. Dana White is a fucking tyrant, blood thirsty for money and wants to take over the world with the sport. That part about him stays pretty consistent. That's being said, I still agree with 95% of everything he says in interviews/press conferences.

wantmore
04-25-2011, 09:07 PM

He never promised he wouldn't make MMA a monopoly. Dana White is a fucking tyrant, blood thirsty for money and wants to take over the world with the sport. That part about him stays pretty consistent. That's being said, I still agree with 95% of everything he says in interviews/press conferences.

So Josh do you like Dana White or not? haha I couldnt tell from your post...

I do agree with you that he is spot on with most of the stuff he says....:chug:

lt1camaro95
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
he fought once and lost to GSP. nothing to be ashamed of.

He even said GSP was greased for that fight too.

JIBBBY
04-26-2011, 04:43 PM

I had thought that Dana White kinda breached his word by signing Mayhem Miller to the UFC and not back to Strikeforce.

thislswon
04-26-2011, 08:45 PM
I had thought that Dana White kinda breached his word by signing Mayhem Miller to the UFC and not back to Strikeforce.

How, he has always said when their contract was up in SF that the UFC would be able to pursue signing them. He breached nothing. Dana has always openly admitted being a fan of Miller and saying he deserves another chance in the UFC.

Powerhouse
04-26-2011, 09:18 PM
^ What he said. Go watch the interview again. Listen.

thislswon
04-26-2011, 09:21 PM
MMA Guru's don't have to listen. They just make shit up......

JIBBBY
04-26-2011, 09:27 PM
MMA Guru's don't have to listen. They just make shit up......

Yeah, and out spoken people that think they know it all about MMA like you get ruined in the end.

Humble yourself thislswon as you do not know everything about MMA and either do I..

Oh, and sorry you are still butt hurt on the Shogun slaughter, it must be eating you up inside..

I will best you every time thislsone as you are easy prey!!!.

Just let me know when you're ready to man up again? Randy odds are too great so I don't expect you to man up on that one.. Next big fight perhaps?

Next time I might take you out for good and not ease up like I did last go around with you.. The lack of MMA fans in the lounge is the only reason I kept you around just for the record. :bomb:

thislswon
04-26-2011, 10:03 PM
So you pick one fight right an you are more knowledgeable than me? I have an outstanding record on picking fights and can pull up numerous fights you are wrong on. I do not do that though because MMA is an unpredictable sport and anything can happen. For the record the last 2 UFC card i predicted I went 17-22 on. Care to share your record? No, you cant becasue you never pic a card in its entirety. You hand pick a few fights and predict. I could go 90% if i did that.

However, what I do call you out on is when you talk out of your ass. Like you did earlier when you said Dana lied. He has said the same thing since day 1. UFC will be able to negotiate when SF contracts run out. Mayhem was the fisrt fighter whos contract expired and Dana did exactly what he said Zuffa would do.

I am not upset at all about the Bones win. I said numerous time in that thread that Bones could easily win. My problem was your lack of respect for Shogun, making up bullshit insider links that were proven to be lies, and just generally talking out of your ass.

Jibby, you like to cherry pick cards and never predict the entire card. So from now on if you want to call me out on my picks lets start picking every fight on every card and keeping track and I will bury your ass.

You didnt save me on any bet. You simply chickened out. Plain and simple. I would have honored the bet and not posted here anymore had you accepted but you did not.

Damian
04-26-2011, 10:11 PM
He even said GSP was greased for that fight too.

Everybody that gets the shit kicked out of them by GSP says that. It's becoming a pretty weak excuse nowadays. Just admit the man dominated you, and move on.

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 12:08 AM
You hand pick a few fights and predict. I could go 90% if i did that.

Really? If you can go 90% on your hand pic fights them perhaps you should carry the MMA guru title.. No way I can pick em right 90% of the time even hand picked.

I think this claim of yours is complete horse shit and more crap spewing out on your MMA posts in lounge as usual.

Keep trying to down me thislsone, been there done that and came out on top. The only guy that I felt inferior too was Vendetta in his MMA pics.. I fully remember Vendetta ripping you a new ass in most of his MMA posts directed towards you just for the record..

Pick a fight anytime thislsone? I do think I know more then you by far as I live and breathe the sport of MMA. I go as far back as watching the first live UFC event and I dought you were even born then.....

Relax tough guy and just post your opinions, you will look more credible doing just that..:bang:

thislswon
04-27-2011, 07:10 AM
Way to not respond to the fact that multiple people have seen you lie and make shit up. Just like you called Dana a liar for doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Ill be waiting for your full fight card predictions in the GSP/Shields thread

Yes, i could go 90% if i picked 2 or 3 fights per card as you usually do. Some fights are everything but a lock. Not hard to cherry pick a card.....

Age doesn't always translate to knowledge Jibby. I am much younger than you and have been watching the sport since 2001 or so. Thats 10 years of my life and I am only 29. So almost half of my life i have been watching the sport.

As for the record me and Vendetta agreed more than we disagreed. Since he is gone you act like you and him were the only knowledgeable ones and that he ragged on me. He gave you 10x more shit than me. We only strongly disagreed on 3 fights and i clearly remember them. Miller/Gurgel, Nog/Mir and Florian/Penn. I was right on 2 out of the 3 fights. Vendetta was more knowledgeable than me and can easily admit that.

thislswon
04-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Quotes Vendetta made referring to Jibby

Lesnar is too big and muscular to become a dominant submission grappler? WTF? Have you seen Arona, Monson, or Sperry? Yeah, they're real skinny... :confused:

Flip-flop much? A month ago you were spouting off at the mouth about how wrestlers are clearly the best fighters in MMA. It only takes one fight to change your mind?

The answer is this: There is no single best.

It's not a typo when you make the same mistake a half-dozen times. Did you make it through high school or what? Your grammar and spelling are so bad that I have trouble understanding what the hell you're saying sometimes.

That's not a D'arce choke at all. It's an arm triangle, or a head and arm choke.

How the fuck do you thumb somebody in the eye with 16 oz gloves? Have you ever even seen a 16 oz glove? Crocop broke his orbital bone. He wasn't literally crying, he was grimacing because Crocop broke his fucking face.

I mean seriously, why are you always spewing bullshit from that hole in your face? You compulsively lie. You have serious problems, Jibby. You try way too hard.

Every time you post I feel more of my brain cells die.

Because you told me? You've been nothing but a spout of bullshit pretty much since you started posting here. Why would anybody here believe anything you say in the first place?

I personally have no idea what he did or didn't do, and neither do you. The guy is the most tested athlete on the face of the earth and he's never failed a test. Until he does I'm not saying anything definitive about him being on any kind of performance enhancing drugs. There is substantial evidence that guys like Bonds used performance enhancing drugs. Nothing that I'm aware of has ever come out about Lance, and I'm pretty fucking sure that they're not going to hold a hearing about Armstrong being on steroids because one dumb ass on the internet "is telling them".

Records that have been around for 100 years? Try 40.

Jibby lacks knowledge

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 10:51 AM
^^ Wow thislsone, you must have spent alot of time finding on all those quotes. I'm really impressed!!!!

Vendetta vs Jibby was a constant and it did carry over to the MMA threads at times. I still respected all his MMA knowledge though.. I do remember Vendetta still raped you much worse then me towards the end of his Lounge stay on the MMA threads.. I remember actually feeling sorry for you..

I'm done going back and forth with you thislsone as it's a no win. You are far too opinionated to even have a rational discussion without turning to personal insults. Clear sign to me that I'm dealing with someone that is very young, immature and insecure and actually knows little outside the main media stream of MMA.. I got better things to do with my time in all honestly then deal with your constant garbage pokes.

Back to topic for me....

thislswon
04-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Actually it took about 15 minutes to find all of that. Did a simple a search for posts by Vendetta containing the words Jibby and UFC. Once, again you are full of shit. Please, produce these quotes where Vendetta made you feel sorry for me? If not stop making stupid statements you cant back up. Like you always seem to do.

Also, tell us how Dana was lied on the subject at hand?

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Also, tell us how Dana was lied on the subject at hand?

Post #26 I did...

You failed to read that post of mine or purposely overlooked it to just get the opportunity to call me a liar again.. I usually don't respond to this stuff and just let you try and have your fun and look stupid for others to see..

Oh, and I don't know how to quote carry from other past threads to this one.. Not sure I'd spend the time on it anyway.. I clearly remember Vendetta almost banned you several times from your irritating MMA posts..

No lying on my part and more denying on yours if you ask me.

You also claim I just picked one fight to best you. (shogun vs jones) I've actually been on fire with picking my MMA picks over the last 6 months or so. I've actually won alot of money as well which I was thrilled about. Whether I can keep this going is yet to be seen..:chug:

thislswon
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Oh, and I don't know how to quote carry from other past threads to this one.. Not sure I'd spend the time on it anyway.. I clearly remember Vendetta almost banned you several times from your irritating MMA posts..

No lying on my part and more denying on yours if you ask me.

Its simple, you hit reply to post and you copy and paste it. That is a bullshit lie. He NEVER threatened to ban me for anything. We only had serious disagreements 3x and 2 of those I was right on. He gave me props and we moved on. Simple as that.

Post 26 is the one people called you out on for nt knowing what you are talking about. Dana never said he would sign SF fighters back to SF. He said UFC would be able to pursue and sign any fighters whos contract expires. So, ill ask again how was he in breach?? Please explain

I went 17-22 on the last 2 cards. You never pick a full fight card. Just 2 or 3 fights from each card. And you still get some of them wrong.

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 11:43 AM
^^^Alot of fights are evenly matched on a full card or I just don't know enough about the fighters and the training camps leading up to the fights. So I tend to stay away and not pick those.

The ones I do pick I typically have a very good knowledge of both fighters. Such as latest training camps, fighting styles to support their strengths and weaknesses, cutting weight leading up to the fight, etc.. etc.. Those fights I bet on which is usually 2 or 3 to a card.

You are correct about that Thislsone.. Congrats on that post..

I'll Get back later to this thread when I have the time.. Got work to do right now..

thislswon
04-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Yea, make sure you get back with me and provide some proof of Vendetta threatening to ban me. Very interested to see what you can or can not come up with.

lt1camaro95
04-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Everybody that gets the shit kicked out of them by GSP says that. It's becoming a pretty weak excuse nowadays. Just admit the man dominated you, and move on.

They have it on video of him greased during fights. Even Dana White said he seen him doing it. Its fact, not fiction.

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 06:27 PM
^^^ Well if GSP has a weakness it might be submission defense. I could see him greasing up in years past..

Nonstickrudy
04-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Damn Dana is now having a private meeting with nick diaz...... Oh yeah complete domination has begun. This is having to due with Diaz's boxing career but you never know. http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-president-dana-white-to-speak-to-nick-diaz-about-boxing-future-following-ufc-129

JIBBBY
04-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Damn Dana is now having a private meeting with nick diaz...... Oh yeah complete domination has begun. This is having to due with Diaz's boxing career but you never know. http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-president-dana-white-to-speak-to-nick-diaz-about-boxing-future-following-ufc-129

Well, Nick Diaz is about to see a big pay check soon.

Based on that article it appears Nick will be back in the UFC soon and that is not surprising to me.. He's been winning the big fights and that's pretty much what it takes for Dana to put aside his differences and come knocking on the door..

We saw him try to do this Fedor...