Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

L92 into FD RX7

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default L92 into FD RX7

I'm just starting to gather parts for the swap and just got the engine out of a '08 Escalade, it'll be getting a Camaro oil pan and Corvette LS3 intake and I was wondering if there was anything else I should do to the engine while it's out of the car? I'm shooting for 450rwhp in a car that's easy to daily drive and gets decent mileage so no huge cams or top end only heads or anything like that. Just looking for any suggestions as far as reliability and easy power.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

those heads will make 450 whp no problem, but youll wanna cam it while its out. stock rockers with a comp trunion kit, and id also grab an improved racing baffle (if you mean f body pan, i got one. idk if the 5th gens need one)
Old 05-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Teching In

i have a complete hinson swap kit FS cheap. its brand new. good luck on your project. LS RX's make awesome cars.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RWDCelicadude
I'm just starting to gather parts for the swap and just got the engine out of a '08 Escalade, it'll be getting a Camaro oil pan and Corvette LS3 intake and I was wondering if there was anything else I should do to the engine while it's out of the car? I'm shooting for 450rwhp in a car that's easy to daily drive and gets decent mileage so no huge cams or top end only heads or anything like that. Just looking for any suggestions as far as reliability and easy power.
If you haven't already done so, check out www.norotors.com

Quick Reply: L92 into FD RX7