04-23-2011, 12:59 AM
I need to do some more dremmel work so the housing can sit back all the way , also need to drill the holes bore BIXE , wires to pass through , also need to do some trimming inside the housing to allow for more rotational adjustment.
04-23-2011, 01:42 PM
They look nice but how did you get them to fit. Could you take more pictures of what you had to cut/mod maybe do a write up please sir.
04-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Well right now the hosuings fit in the car but the projectors dont quite fit the housing.
Your interested in the area behind the headlights or inside the actual headlights themselves?
04-24-2011, 09:25 PM
I want to see what you have to do to get it all to fit right.when you say housing are you talking about the the trim around the projector? Or does the projector itself have a housing it sits in?
04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
To clarify i had to dremmel out the back of the headlights themselves , and then i had to dremmel out the area of the car behind the headlights because the projector s and bulbs etc all stick out behind the headlight further than normal.
Right before i do final assembly ill take some photos of what all i did.
04-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Ok i see what to are saying now. How are you going to seal it up once your done?
04-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Right now im looking for Butyl which is oem on some vehicles its a soft moldable past that will allow multiple openings and closings of the headlights if need be , might end up using silicone though as im having issues finding butyl
04-26-2011, 04:57 PM
no way! stop! no silicone!!! NAPA sells windshield butyl, or search amazon for Nissan Butyl (its the best one)
04-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Ill have to try napa thanks.
04-29-2011, 02:29 AM
So grabbed Butyl and some epoxy , did some more work and finnaly took this build for a test drive , the lowbeams need alot of aiming to actually be usefull , the highbeams on the otherhand , lets just say that i can see clearly in the ditch 30 seconds ahead of me at 60 mph...
And by clearly i mean i ran out of road before i ran out of light...