Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Stumbles then falls on face...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stumbles then falls on face...

So this is a really odd one at least for me, Car 9 out of 10 times runs FINE, but as of recently has been acting up a little more and more, started off with minor random misfires so I changed wires and plugs shortly after and all seemed well, as of recently the car started having a little trouble turning over and when it would start it would idle like crap, turning it off and starting it again fixes the problem for now... checked battery and alternator and all is well with those things, also plugged my predator in and it read no engine codes and didn't throw the check engine light (the misfire did in the past, so it must be a separate issue?), any clue anyone?

I use only premium yes.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:23 PM
TECH Addict

honestly any advice will just be a shot in the dark at this point. not much info and the car isnt giving you any hints. did you try cleaning the maf?
Old 05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
12 Second Club

Have you worked on the car lately? Any chance you unplugged something and forgot to plug it back in? I forgot to plug my map sensor back in once and car fell on its face and ran shitty until i figured it out.