Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!

I received my new Chrome TTM's and Nitto tires last week and I was so happy to get rid of the ugly wheels that came one the car when I purchased it.

After 2 months of debating between the TTII's and the TTM's I had to go with the chrome over the polished. It was a tough choice but I have had polished wheels before and I swore that I would never go that route again. After getting the chrome TTM's on the car I must say i am very happy that I went with them.

I did the standard setup with 275's up front with 315's in the back. Much better stance than the 255/16s that were on the car. They fit like a glove with no BFH or any other modifications. I know it would even look better lowered but the front already hits getting in and out of the driveway and half the parking lots in town. I am going to drive it so I don't want to worry about always dragging everywhere I go.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

I have may more pics in my album if you are interested. Several close ups and how they were packaged and shipped for the vendor.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/album.php?albumid=20008

Here is a few pics of before and after.
Attached Thumbnails New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!-old-2-.jpg   New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!-old-1-.jpg   New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!-new-1-.jpg   New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!-new-5-.jpg   New chrome TTM's and Nitto 555's are here and on!-new-4-.jpg  

Old 05-25-2011, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those wheels look great!! what offset are the rears?