Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

kooks true duals

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kooks true duals

recently joined but been learning alot lurking. thanks for all the info guys! recently installed the kooks true dual set up on my ta. it is kick-***. the install went very smooth, the only things i had to do were remove the oil filter and cut off a casting tab on the drivers side. other than that the header install was easy. i deleted the egr and air,but retained the cats. the only problem to date is getting the exhaust tips to sit equally in the rear valance. the drivers side sits about 1/2 inch lower. this is not really something i care alot about. what i really get revved up about is the sound of this system. it has that old school deep rumble, no rasp, and when you get on it it just bellows, for a better word to describe it. as far as drone only about 2500 to 3500 and not to bad. i can still enjoy the stereo or converse . all in all this exhaust system rocks and i am so glad i bought it. like the the member on here stated " you can't take it with you, so enjoy it while you're here. thanks for your time, i know its a long read just to give my opinion on this ehaust.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im planning on the same set up for my build should be ordering next week. Glad to hear how much you like it. Im deffenetly looking forward to getting my in and on the car