Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Dumb question

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Dumb question

I hate to bother my fellow brothers, I picked up a 5.3 ls from a 2002 yukon, with 42k, with wiring harness and pcm, with a cut transmission harness, no fuse box, no tac module, or fuse box, also no pedal. With that bein said, this engine will eventually find home base in a 1998 s10 mated with a th350 or 400.
Now I have gone as far as i can with the harness until i get pedal module, now can i wire my harness into the existing fuse box, and install my pcm,or get fuse box from another yukon, I have read and read, i cant take it anymore, i need a popout book or somethin just a lil more help from the tech fam may keep me sane, and the dog alive!
Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Teching In

If You haven't already try lt1swap.com its loaded with information.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by heviwate
I hate to bother my fellow brothers, I picked up a 5.3 ls from a 2002 yukon, with 42k, with wiring harness and pcm, with a cut transmission harness, no fuse box, no tac module, or fuse box, also no pedal. With that bein said, this engine will eventually find home base in a 1998 s10 mated with a th350 or 400.
Now I have gone as far as i can with the harness until i get pedal module, now can i wire my harness into the existing fuse box, and install my pcm,or get fuse box from another yukon, I have read and read, i cant take it anymore, i need a popout book or somethin just a lil more help from the tech fam may keep me sane, and the dog alive!

Post a real question. Can't help without really knowing what your asking..

As far as wiring yes factory fuse block will work if that's what you like.

Quick Reply: Another Dumb question