Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector Advice - Size and Vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Injector Advice - Size and Vendor...

Okay, I am about to wrap up my FI build in my 69 Nova and need some good ole input from the guys that have "been there" and "done that".

Right now, I have a 4.8L truck motor, stock with shaved 317 heads, LS6 cam, stock 2001 Camaro ECM/Harness, and a TC76. Also, I have two Walbro 340's in my tank, one on a HOBBs. -8 AN feed and -6 return with a MagnaFuel FPR, boost Ref.

I am looking to buy HP tuners and I have a friend who tunes GN's and has also done newer GTO's so he knows what he is doing.
Also, he works for International Diesel and is an engineer there in the fuel department...he knows his stuff...

I am looking to go 9's, make 650+ at the wheels. The 4.8 is a stepping stone motor. I have a 347 that I am building and I am also looking to upgrade next year to a 6.0 or bigger.

The car will be street driven most of the time.
Also, I want to be able to go to E85 as it is available but will not be looking to run that all the time.

My question is: What size injectors and who/where to get them?

I am leaning towards 120's (high impedance) but would like to know what what others have used and what has worked with them.

Thanks for any and all the help!

Last edited by Chicago TDP; 05-18-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:00 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent