Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

carbed Fox Mustang guys, in here

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default carbed Fox Mustang guys, in here

93 Reef Blue coupe, 4 banger, power NOTHING from the factory, not even the locks that most came with.

Engine & transmission are out and I've started removing the wiring. EEC harness and computer are gone, but there is a large harness that runs into the drivers side kick panel and the fuse box. The only things I plan on running are front and rear lights, AC, and maybe the radio.

What all can I safely remove to clean up the engine bay and save a coupla pounds?
Old 05-20-2011, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LXinMS
93 Reef Blue coupe, 4 banger, power NOTHING from the factory, not even the locks that most came with.

Engine & transmission are out and I've started removing the wiring. EEC harness and computer are gone, but there is a large harness that runs into the drivers side kick panel and the fuse box. The only things I plan on running are front and rear lights, AC, and maybe the radio.

What all can I safely remove to clean up the engine bay and save a coupla pounds?
not quite sure cuz i took out all of the wiring. try a search cuz there is alot of stuff on the wiring of these cars on here. good luck
Old 05-20-2011, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

wiper motor?
Old 05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

I tried to delete that before someone saw it...but yes.

:/
Old 05-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Staging Lane

Sway bar and the sway bar mounts on the frame if you didn't want to run a sway bar on the car. Also they make really nice lightweight bumper reinforcements that will replace the stock guts of the bumper.
If you wanted to get a little crazy pull up the carpet and remove all the sound deadening material
Old 05-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Considered and priced those things, but I was more inquiring about things electrical that I wouldn't need.

Quick Reply: carbed Fox Mustang guys, in here