Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Spohn double del sphere panhard bar length

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spohn double del sphere panhard bar length

I'm try to figure out how long the bar is excluding the del spheres. I just swapped out the spohn double poly panhard. I'm trying to adjust the new one on car now to match the setting to the poly, I know I should have matched it off the car, but I didn't think about it. I feel I'm running out of threads therefore they might just pop out whether it be from me or driving later. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Just measure the old one (hole center to hole center), then set your new one to the same length. IMO, the easiest way to do it is with the car backed up on a set of ramps (That's how I did mine).
Old 06-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

The reason I ask for measurements is because I'm starting to feel like I got the wrong panhard.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
Just measure the old one (hole center to hole center), then set your new one to the same length. IMO, the easiest way to do it is with the car backed up on a set of ramps (That's how I did mine).
If you are not happy with ^^^^ , you might consider calling Spohn's tech line. They are very helpful. Since my SS has stock springs, I installed my rod ended PHB as it came from Spohn which is set at stock length. I did check it against my stock one to be sure though.