Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Vibration after s60 install? help

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Vibration after s60 install? help

I finished up my s60 install today. I have a vibration when coasting and decelerating. No vibration when under acceleration even slight acceleration has no vibration. When coasting downhill with the trans out of gear, it was worse. Gears are quite at all speeds, no whine on accel or decel, so I dont think it anything inside the rear. Any ideas? I'm thinking of changing my pinion angle closer to 0 to see if that helps. Only thing that I could think of that would cause vibration on only decel and coasting. I had no vibration issues with the 10 bolt I took out. Only parts changed were the rear and driveshaft. Thanks

Ryan
Old 06-11-2011, 09:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Most likely pinion angle.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, it appears that the driveshaft i was sent from strange might be too short. Luckily I noticed before there was any major damage. I am waiting on a reply from them to see if that is indeed the problem and how they will resolve it. Anyone know the correct length for the driveshaft with a t-56 and s60?
Thanks

Ryan

Quick Reply: Vibration after s60 install? help