Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

p0200 whole passenger side shuts down

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default p0200 whole passenger side shuts down

Alright on my 93 chevy silverado that has been ls swapped for years now, We just now got the turbo 6.0 back up an running, With used 60# injectors, The engine runs smooth first 20 seconds then it throws a p0200 code an shuts the whole passenger side down, Then it runs really rough on 4 cylinders, obvoiusly. What could this problem be? could a bad injector on the passenger side be causing the pcm to get a injector circuit malfunction code an kill the passenger side? Thanks for any help as always you guys have always helped me out, by the way im running a 02 fbody harness an stock pcm with hptuners as the tuning software but never had this problem with the old setup truck has been sitting for a while now prob about 3 years, then we put the new 6.0 in it an new turbo system on it, an these 60pounders, also another thought if the guy sold me low impedence injectors when i need high could this cause this problem?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 AM
10 Second Club

I had a CTS V that would do this after the car got to operating temps, it ended up the three grounds on the back of the driver head lossened up and dropped the entire passenger bank. I cant belive it would be hard to check in a truck, clean the eyelets with some sand paper and lock tite the 15mm bolt, and see if you still have your problem
Old 06-17-2011, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks a lot for the info, Going to tackle it today
Old 06-18-2011, 04:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

well we found the problem, The injectors i bought were bad, freaking guy screwed me over but its been over a year since i bought them.

Quick Reply: p0200 whole passenger side shuts down