Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Help! I've Searched! 4L60 to T56 Cruise Control

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help! I've Searched! 4L60 to T56 Cruise Control

OK I have read almost every thread on LS1TECH and cannot find any more information, and my Cruise still doesnt work. OK backround, this was a 2002 Auto 460E, that I converted to a T56. I swapped the Auto engine harness with a Six speed harness so everything plugged in right! but the BCM is still an auto. So the 4 wires are ran correctly under the dash for the clutch switch, hatch and back up lights they all work. I have the 1 Clutch switch that is the safety switch that wont let the car start unless its depressed. I do not however have the Clutch antisipation switch. So to my understanding with all that I read Pin #32 on the PCM is the switch and what the computer is looking for, and its looking for a ground in order for it to be active. So I grounded it. Now once I did that DFCO started kicking in but still no cruise. What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-30-2011, 11:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You dont want the clutch anticpation switch to be grounded all the time. That switch used for anti stall measures, has nothing to do with cruise.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by oange ss
You dont want the clutch anticpation switch to be grounded all the time. That switch used for anti stall measures, has nothing to do with cruise.

OK so no one has the answer?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

If i remember correctly, the clutch anticipation switch is normally open and It grounds when clutch depressed to turn cruise off. So if your grounding it its telling cruise to dissengage.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1okie
If i remember correctly, the clutch anticipation switch is normally open and It grounds when clutch depressed to turn cruise off. So if your grounding it its telling cruise to dissengage.
OK I get that, but DFCO only works when its grounded, and even if its not grounded the cruise still doesnt work. So I am almost back to square one, and the cruise still doesnt work. Someone has got to have made it work some how!

Quick Reply: Help! I've Searched! 4L60 to T56 Cruise Control