Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT: Gauging interest 2004 black coupe C5 for 2000-01 bowling green coupe.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Gauging interest 2004 black coupe C5 for 2000-01 bowling green coupe.

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $1
Mileage: 31000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

WHAT I HAVE: I have a 2004 coupe black on black with 31k on the clock. The car has a 6 speed manual trans with some mods. Mods are as follows. CAI, long tube headers, catless with Z06 TI mufflers. GMPP hotcam which is all tuned. 385HP/372TQ(Mustang Dyno) and went 12.0@116MPH with a 1.8s 60FT. The car also has a DTE tranny brace and hurst short throw shifter. Except for a white hurst shift **** and those who know the look of the TI exhaust this car is visually stock. Stock 5 spoke aluminum wheels and runflats all around. Everything works, shifts smooth and pulls very hard for the parts it has.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR: I want a 2000 or 2001 C5 coupe (possibly a vert) in the DARK BOWLING GREEN COLOR with the tan interior. It must be a 6spd, no automatics! I would like the car to be in comparable condition to mine with the exception to the mileage. I know its a older car so it will most likley have greater miles on it which is ok. Assuming everything works as it should. The car can be stock or modified.

THE CATCH: This would be a straight up trade. No adding money cause your car is rarer with the color or anything like that or my car is worth less cause its modded. Id like to see whats out there and if there is any interest. I will get detailed pics to a serious iquirer. I love my ride so if this dosent happen I still have a great car. Thanks for reading I appreciate it. Dennis

Heres a short vid of how it sounds/goes. (blackout covers no longer on car)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFv_wYouOLk
Attached Thumbnails WTT: Gauging interest 2004 black coupe C5 for 2000-01 bowling green coupe.-04-vette.jpg  

Last edited by Novakain1970; 07-08-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!