Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

forced induction cam and nitrous?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default forced induction cam and nitrous?

motor is a TSP 408ci. Callies crank, compstar rods, diamond pistons, prc heads, motor is 9.5:1

originally intended for boost, but plans have changed, and the car will be getting a very nice n20 setup instead. Current cam is 232/240, .595/.609, 115LSA, 112ICL.

I have been trying to dig up info on how far i can go with this cam and how efficient and safe my setup will be with the new route, but to no avail. I intend on hitting it with 150+ shot on a weekend basis, if not more for at least another season before perusing what seems like the endless goal of forced induction again.

I would like every ones thoughts on utilizing nitrous as my power adder of choice with this cam... or should I change cams in the near future/right now.

thanks a million
Old 07-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

I think I spoke with you the other day no?

That cam should work very well, all tho the cam specs are not very critical on this size shots. Time to put the jet too it.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham@NitrousOutlet
I think I spoke with you the other day no?

That cam should work very well, all tho the cam specs are not very critical on this size shots. Time to put the jet too it.
I never received a response, not the first time my account fritzed up like this. thank you for your input, definitely puts my mind at ease! i cant wait to put the jet to this motor.