Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intake directions...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intake directions...

Will be buying a used TD and long tube headers in the next 2 weeks and installing them. After that on to getting more air into the engine. I've got a 99 WS6 so I don't have that amazing LS6 intake. Debating on getting that or a FAST 92. Which one is bigger, which one is better, what are the different bolt patterns? I'll also be going with a 92mm FAST TB and MAF. Can't decide on who to go to for a lid. Opinions on different brands? I've heard of fitting issues with a couple different ones but absolutely no idea which ones they were anymore and can't find the thread. After these will be doing SFC, LCA and doing a 9" posi with 3.90's and torque arm. Possibly lowering it but haven't decided yet. Then to a cam and fuel management. (just for the direction I'm heading in) After that possibly n2o and/or supercharger

Would 92mm suffice for my plans, should I go bigger? With a lid, what should I get for a filter?

Last edited by JrodCamaro; 07-10-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

If you got the $ get the FAST 102.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

What all to go with it? I looked at a 102 Tb it was talking about going with a 105 setup from someone else, idk.. 102 maf, tb and intake? It'll be under construction for awhile and I have no problem waiting for the money to do it right and get the most out of it