Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Anyone interested in a 1993 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone interested in a 1993 Trans Am

Been in the shop for sometime now don't have pics but can take some. I'd like to get rid of it whole as I don't have the money to finish the work. Has alot of new parts but prefer to sell it all together to someone that could use it for another project, or wants a project to work on. Have some receipts from work that was done while I was still driving it. Took a minor bump to the right rear quarter (someone blew a stop sign, no frame damage). Some of the bodywork is completed and straightened, some parts are sanded already. Car has around 72,000 original miles on it red and light beige leather interior. Has an R-Title. My dad has looked over the car and did not see any major body or damage to the frame that would have given it an R-Title. We think it may have been a stolen recovery, but not sure. LT1 runs strong. Feel free to call me at 412-979-2186 anytime. Leave a message if I don't pick up. If I posted in the wrong area, let me know so I can copy and paste this to the right area.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dj_stylzpgh/GXP05
Been in the shop for sometime now don't have pics but can take some. I'd like to get rid of it whole as I don't have the money to finish the work. Has alot of new parts but prefer to sell it all together to someone that could use it for another project, or wants a project to work on. Have some receipts from work that was done while I was still driving it. Took a minor bump to the right rear quarter (someone blew a stop sign, no frame damage). Some of the bodywork is completed and straightened, some parts are sanded already. Car has around 72,000 original miles on it red and light beige leather interior. Has an R-Title. My dad has looked over the car and did not see any major body or damage to the frame that would have given it an R-Title. We think it may have been a stolen recovery, but not sure. LT1 runs strong. Feel free to call me at 412-979-2186 anytime. Leave a message if I don't pick up. If I posted in the wrong area, let me know so I can copy and paste this to the right area.
is it still available?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How much?
Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Please add a price and repost in the appropriate Classifieds Forum.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a 1993 Trans Am