zr1 slave cylinder

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zr1 slave cylinder

hi guys

need some help on that

i got a clutch kit for 09 zr1 and it coming with the all kit with the slave cylinder for guanine zr1 and i fit it on corvette z06 06

so every things want good so far except win i need to bleed the ( new) slave cylinder something make me stop

i open the nipple all the air go out and i feel it and i got the vacuum pump the one suck the air out so i got the paddle all the way up like the normal z06

now win i get my *** on the seat and start that bitch i tray to bush the paddle and didn't move at all so and bush lil hard and it blow the slave cylinder seal and all fluid leak out from the torque tube

i take the gear box out again and looking might i got something wrong and every thing wright i but it back together and bleed it until i got the paddle all the way up and its happen again ?? wtf
i took the all measurement to make shore i dont have to shim and all good coz any way the corvette zr1 slave cylinder coming shorter than the z06 one

so do i have a bad ( new ) slave cylinder ???

or i got some thing wrong i been reading online about that no body had the same issue in installing the zr1 clutch on z06

anything can help plz

Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys no body give a **** ?!!

Quick Reply: zr1 slave cylinder