Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Sat 7/16 anything going on?

Old 07-16-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sat 7/16 anything going on?

IS there any car shows/cruise nights or even just meets anywhere guys? I am bored and looking for something to do.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:49 PM
12 Second Club

dukes which is located on 83rd and harlem, there were a lot of cars out there last weekend
Old 07-16-2011, 06:42 PM
TECH Resident

Are you going up there, Ace?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CHIWS6
dukes which is located on 83rd and harlem, there were a lot of cars out there last weekend
I was there last weekend too! I got fixed on looking @ all those cars that I forgot to meet up with ya for that cruise you said you were going to do afterwards.

I've always pass the place in the daytime, but never went to their cruise nights. Anyone and everyone in the Chicago area should go. Most of the cars are I got a good listen and look at that Chevy Bel Air "To Hell and Back" Thing is a beast and so is every other car there!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chicago Camaro
I was there last weekend too! I got fixed on looking @ all those cars that I forgot to meet up with ya for that cruise you said you were going to do afterwards.

I've always pass the place in the daytime, but never went to their cruise nights. Anyone and everyone in the Chicago area should go. Most of the cars are I got a good listen and look at that Chevy Bel Air "To Hell and Back" Thing is a beast and so is every other car there!
i was there and i dont remember seeing a camaro, maybe u got there when i left but i guess we'll have to plan something with more notice to all the tech members. im always down to cruise or hangout. after dukes we usually hangout at the mcdonalds on archer and oak park.

Search this Thread