Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Foxbody/LS guys - procharger fit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Foxbody/LS guys - procharger fit?

I've got a P1 leftover from my c5 and was thinking about doing a ls6 swap into a notchback with the aje kmember. The few pics I've seen lead me to believe that this will fit fairly easily. Does anyone know for certain or not if this would fit easily using the old procharger bracket?
Old 07-17-2011, 02:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Im currently working on a bracket to mount a p600b on my car. Its a reverse rotation unit. My car has manual steering.so not using ps. Im using truck crank pulley,car wp, truck alt and fast intake. Running everything off 6rib with supporting pulley for brlt wrap by blower pulley
. Also using mechanical tensioner. Had lot of interest in my setup. Lookin to find a used d1 or p1 to make similar setup. just gonna make new bracket since i figured i can make the offset even more inboard to the motor. I used the p600b cuz thats what i got on hand. It workes very well.but not likin how high the blower sits with this bracket. Also new version allow for shorter belt. Im thinkin bout 2in shorter
Old 07-17-2011, 02:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My car is a 3rd gen ta. But i think bay of the stangs is very similar. Lot of room in every direction from center of the motor. This setup should work eell for swaps not using ps and have room to spare engine bays.

Quick Reply: Foxbody/LS guys - procharger fit?