Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

QTP New Wireless Electric Cutout Remote Controller Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default QTP New Wireless Electric Cutout Remote Controller Kit

Awesome things really do come in small packages!

Whether space is at a premium in your Car or truck or you prefer to retain stock vehicle appearance or just like the 'high tech' aspect of it all. The QTEC Remote Control system is the answer! The transmitter is small enough to install into the tightest spaces. Connect your power/ground and plug in your QTEC's. It's as simple as that! Press and hold the button on the remote switch. Open them wide open, or just a touch. The choice is yours! QTP offers more control options than any other company on the market.

KEY FEATURES

Easy to use push button operation for partial or wide open settings. You retain control of the amount of sound!

Built-In Motor "Over Torque" Protection circuitry

Ultra Compact Size. Transmitter is no larger than a standard Business card leaving you plenty of options for a nice 'hidden' location.

Over 100' Transmitter Range || Easy Installation!

Includes (2) Key Fob Remote Controls with Dog-Snaps

100% Backwards Compatible with our Electronic Cutout Kits.

With our recent upgrade with our cast housing to our electric cutout and now add the wireless remote controller you have the ultimate electric cutout.

Even after 10 years and almost 70,000 QTECs sold we still look for ways to make them better.

If you have any questions feel free to call or email us anytime from 9-5 est.

Keep it loud!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

VERY COOL!!!
I will be ordering one of the new mufflers you guys have as well soon. Tell Andy to shoot me an email as I have something for him that I have been waiting to ship him!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
VERY COOL!!!
I will be ordering one of the new mufflers you guys have as well soon. Tell Andy to shoot me an email as I have something for him that I have been waiting to ship him!!!
if you talking about our AR3 Muffler we have them on the shelf. Just have not made a press release on them. Call us and we can ship em out to you.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick Time
if you talking about our AR3 Muffler we have them on the shelf. Just have not made a press release on them. Call us and we can ship em out to you.
That was it, beautiful workmanship. Saw them at The Gathering here in Marietta GA. Didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag or anything, just thought those were very cool and an excellent compliment to your headers which are brilliant.
That remote cutout is the stuff for car shows. People love that when you can stand back behind the car and open them up vs. going back into the car to do it. Keeps the conversation going and always puts a smile on someones face when you open that up.