Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS4 N00b

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS4 N00b

Hey guys and girls.. My name is Ricky and i just picked up an 07 grand Prix Gxp. Ive been lurking around here for a few days reading up on my car, trying to learn a little more about it. I had a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer that i traded in for this. Ive always had domestics and had to get away from the import. Any ways, if theres any of you guys in St. Joe or around kansas cuty, feel free to hit me up. Any helpful mod ideas are appreciated also.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM07LS
Hey guys and girls.. My name is Ricky and i just picked up an 07 grand Prix Gxp. Ive been lurking around here for a few days reading up on my car, trying to learn a little more about it. I had a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer that i traded in for this. Ive always had domestics and had to get away from the import. Any ways, if theres any of you guys in St. Joe or around kansas cuty, feel free to hit me up. Any helpful mod ideas are appreciated also.
trans cooler
Old 07-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does the trans cooler serve any other purpose for these cars besides cooling the tranny? and what does it benefitit benefit?