Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ready for GAS I think

Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ready for GAS I think

2002 ws6, 39,000 miles, 6-speed, 231/234 .644 lift comp cam, 215cc afr mongoose heads, 102mm fast intake and throttle body, slp lid, power bond u/d pulley, kooks long tubes, off road y-pipe, borla exhaust, stock rear end. I have a TNT nitrous kit (wet) and wonder what your opinions are of hooking this TNT up to the motor. The kit has the billet ring which goes between the lid and throttle body with dual nozzles. Should I put it on a window switch or button? Thinking 150 shot. Any help is appreciated.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

First, the TNT 150hp is a straight 200hp shot. Literally they jet each nozzle for our straight 100hp jetting. I have seen this cause an issue many times.

The power ring is not too bad a system. I would get with me on jetting when your ready to spray the car however. The other thing is the ring is not a 102mm if you wanted to keep your intake path without the restriction you need to either mount them in the bellow or possible upgrade to a plate.

If you are going to mount them in the bellow make sure you have one that is firm enough that the nozzles will not wiggle around when they are spraying. This can cause poor distribution and the distribution will not be the same with every pass.

Safety wise I would like to see a Nitrous filter, Fuel pressure safety switch and a window switch on the car no matter what considering your a m6 car.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What plate set up do you prefer? Do you have a part number and how much do they cost? I hunt in Gatesville so you are not far from me. Do you install the kits and cost for install with everything you suggested minus the system since I already have it.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Originally Posted by 02-ws6-6speed
What plate set up do you prefer? Do you have a part number and how much do they cost? I hunt in Gatesville so you are not far from me. Do you install the kits and cost for install with everything you suggested minus the system since I already have it.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...7&product=4111

We do. For the install price, give us a shout here in the shop and I can get you with Dave on the install as far as pricing and dates.

Search this Thread