LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Need some help deciding

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help deciding

My warrenty is comming up and as it stands right now I have CAI and a mangnaflow cat back on the car, along with the non-dod predator tune. For parts watting to go in I have 1.8 rockers rods and springs and DT headers and, one range cooler plugs I want to do an intake sweap to the LS1 after readding most the intake threads it looks like the better choice since I'm not going to do a cam swap. I want to get all the mods done in one go so, is it woth going with larger heads maybe picking up some trickflows or somthing like that if I'm not going to swap the cam. also is Brian still on the site am I able to get an adappter from him or will I have to get somthing fabbed. on top of this I will be getting a lewtune of course lol.

P.s If any one has a modded LS1 intake they want to sell of send me a message
Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RedArmy87
My warrenty is comming up and as it stands right now I have CAI and a mangnaflow cat back on the car, along with the non-dod predator tune. For parts watting to go in I have 1.8 rockers rods and springs and DT headers and, one range cooler plugs I want to do an intake sweap to the LS1 after readding most the intake threads it looks like the better choice since I'm not going to do a cam swap. I want to get all the mods done in one go so, is it woth going with larger heads maybe picking up some trickflows or somthing like that if I'm not going to swap the cam. also is Brian still on the site am I able to get an adappter from him or will I have to get somthing fabbed. on top of this I will be getting a lewtune of course lol.

P.s If any one has a modded LS1 intake they want to sell of send me a message
save your money, our heads are more than enough.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:24 PM
12 Second Club

No need to swap the heads if keeping the stock cam. 243's are plenty.
LS1 intake, 1.8 rockers, with DT headers will provide some good gains!