Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Naperville, IL meet up?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Naperville, IL meet up?

Hey everyone,

I drove by Binnys beverage Depot off of Ogden Avenue in Naperville (Next to Naperville North High School) and saw that they have a car show every Wednesday. I spotted a couple of LS2 GTOs (dont know if it anyone on here) and was wondering if anyone planned on going this Wednesday. I will be there this week!!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
TECH Resident

theres a few of us around... im sure they will chime in here. Ill be out of town for the next few weeks but in august ill do a few cruises.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 AM
On The Tree

Im down for a cruise lets get something together
Old 08-02-2011, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What day! Ill bring the silver car
Old 08-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Teching In

Nice! I knew there were people around town on here! I am willing to meet up whenever/wherever. Does anyone want to meet tomorrow (Wednesday) at Binny's? There were hardly any people there last week so there will definitely be space for us
Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Let me know if there are other places to go, I am trying to find some people to talk cars (late model) with but have had no luck so far
Old 08-02-2011, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

tonight is cozzi corner hot dog car show 75th and lemont road. Wed night lemont cruise, Fri night downers grove cruise then four corners hangout till late.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Wow four corners is still there?! Never knew that! Is it still in the white castle parking lot off of 75th? I should be able to make lemont tomorrow
Old 08-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Launching!

I'm in to go out to the naperville thing tomorrow night! Is there anyone that would wanna meet up from the surronding areas around like Elk Grove/Des Plaines or Schaumburg?
Old 08-03-2011, 11:21 AM
11 Second Club

I would but I work early a.m. on Friday. But Friday night for sure lets set something up. Even if its just us guys.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

im down lets do it
Old 08-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Teching In

Dang where was everyone?! Maybe I missed you all, but I didnt see anyone at the Naperville show (decent amount of cars though). I was free tonight so I went to Lemont after that and saw some LS1tech members, sorry I dont know all your names.

I was attracted to a 2002 trans am special edition (not sure which one, it wasnt a CETA) that was silver with greyish american racing wheels. IDK what edition it was, but it had a sign on it that it has 380 hp from a factory option.Beautiful car...I heard it go by as I will filling up with gas and it was LOUD!

There was also another guy there with a red trans am that was super clean and had unique electronic modifications (light up bird in front, fiber optic bird in rear, monitors in sun shade things). Again, beautiful car!

Hope to see more of you out there in the upcoming weeks!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SURFINUSA
Dang where was everyone?! Maybe I missed you all, but I didnt see anyone at the Naperville show (decent amount of cars though). I was free tonight so I went to Lemont after that and saw some LS1tech members, sorry I dont know all your names.

I was attracted to a 2002 trans am special edition (not sure which one, it wasnt a CETA) that was silver with greyish american racing wheels. IDK what edition it was, but it had a sign on it that it has 380 hp from a factory option.Beautiful car...I heard it go by as I will filling up with gas and it was LOUD!

There was also another guy there with a red trans am that was super clean and had unique electronic modifications (light up bird in front, fiber optic bird in rear, monitors in sun shade things). Again, beautiful car!

Hope to see more of you out there in the upcoming weeks!
I had the black dakota r/t up there!