Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone use Schoenfeld muffles On TD?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone use Schoenfeld muffles On TD?

Schoenfeld Header Co. has a bullet style race muffler available in sizes from 6in long to 18 inch long.. Anyone use these??

Switching to true duals on my car and planning on using either these, dynomax bullets, or ebay knockoff 1 chambers.

Looking for some feedback.. they are extremely cheap at only $21 a pc for the 12inch ones..

Btw wen I do switch over that means the QTP ORY and 4inch mufflex on my car will be for sale.. PM offers before classifieds
Old 07-28-2011, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Like I said in the other thread - Flowmaster 10 all the way
Old 08-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Default Schoenfelds

I have run them on dirt cars for years and they work great but they are gonna be pretty loud.They are typically made to run at the collector of the header with no pipe after them as they are a restriction and are primarily used on dirt cars to get the decibels down to keep the neighbors happy near dirt tracks that race until 2 in the morning. I wouldn't suggest running them on a street car because they will be more restrictive if you run long tail pipes.

Quick Reply: Anyone use Schoenfeld muffles On TD?