Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 GTO, newer motor/trans, cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 2004 GTO, newer motor/trans, cheap!

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $10500
Mileage: 93000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2004 GTO, 93k original miles(66k on motor/trans), the ONLY THING this car needs is a front bumper skin, bottom of it got destroyed when I hit an ice chunk that fell off a truck. Probably around $300 for the part and it's easy enough to put on. Other than that it's in great shape. Bone stock except for a professionally ported/polished throttle body I installed 2 months ago, AC/heat work perfect, cruise works perfect, original motor had an oil pressure issue so it's been replaced along with the trans(was a better deal on the pair & they've never been seperated), both were put in with an original 60k miles on them, that was around 6k miles ago, work was done by Jason Anderson of Bayshore 4x4 in South Amboy, NJ. They specialize in both 4x4 and LSX powered cars, so it was done right. When everything was done all of the following were replace to make sure the car is 100% reliable...

-new spark plugs
-new wires
-new pcv
-new serp belt
-new ac belt
-new tensioners
-trans service w/filter & pan gasket
-new hoses
-new vacuum lines
-just put on new front rotors/pads 2k ago
-new front sway bar end links

Mechanically car needs NOTHING. It's been my daily and is as reliable as they come. I drove the car to florida and back in November, it's a great road trip car, very comfortable. Only thing on the car that does NOT work is the cd player, other than that it's ready to go. Condition wise I'd say exterior is 8.5 out of 10, some scuffs here and there, normal daily wear and tear. Interior is in excellent shape aside from driver's seat bolster stitching coming apart, typical GTO problem, it's not ripped just needs to be re-stitched to be 100% perfect. I baby this car, it hasn't been raced or beat up, tires are 2yrs old, I only use Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w 30 religiously every 3 months/3k miles. I myself am a mechanic so I keep the car up 100% on all maintenance.

I'm looking for $10,500, as is or $11,500 if I put a new front bumper on, which is damn reasonable with all the new parts and mileage on the motor/trans. If you're not local don't worry, I wouldn't hesitate to drive the car ANYWHERE. No trades. I love this car, only reason I'm selling it is I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a 2005 GTO. My cell is 848-250-3006, call or text.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Teching In

pics?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Launching!

These are all I have at the moment. Will get new pics soon. These are only 8 months or so old. Wheels are NOT on the car anymore.