Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Tuning help in Wichita Falls TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Tuning help in Wichita Falls TX

Posting here asking for help, My son is and AF pilot (A-10) and will soon have to transfer from Wichita Falls, TX to Arizona. His car is a 2001 SS, mods are in signature line below. He needs help from a shop or individual in getting it to run "right" before he drives to AZ. The shops are very limited in WF, TX as you can imagine. Is there a shop close by within 100 miles that would be able to help him out. The car drives good most of the time but will set codes if driven over 25-30 miles and begins to run rich. and show codes with intermittent misfiring. any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Frank Holley
Old 08-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had work done, which included a tune, at 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison (suburb of Dallas) and was very happy with their work. John Page the owner is a great guy to work with. FWIW it awesome that your son is flying the A-10! That's what I wanted to fly when I was in high school but physical problems (messed up back) prevented me from entering the service. Tell him good luck at Davis-Monthan for me.

Last edited by Tall Guy; 08-08-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Thanks TG, John was excellent to work with.. Issues now solved and all is good. I have to agree the A-10 Thunderbolt is and awesome aircraft, would not win any beauty contest but a hell of a gun up front!

Quick Reply: Need Tuning help in Wichita Falls TX