quick survey for a project im working on

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick survey for a project im working on

i need 10 people to fill out a survey for a project im working on. if interested, copy paste the questions into a pm and type the answers next to or under the questions please. i do not need your names and the information will not be used for anything other than this stupid stats project im working on. if you don't feel comfortable answering a particular question, please type n/a. also, since the survey is political in nature, i need all respondents to be 18 and older, please. thank you for your time.

o What is your age in years?

o What is your current annual income (do not record decimal places, but do record all integer digits)?

o What is your ethnicity? 1=white; 2=african-american; 3=hispanic; 4=other.

o What is your gender? 1=male; 2=female

o What is your level of education? 1=less than high school; 2= high school; 3=some college; 4=undergraduate degree; 5=beyond undergraduate degree

o What do you consider your party identification: 1=democrat; 2=republican; 3=independent; 4=other

o Do you consider yourself: 1=strongly liberal; 2=liberal; 3=moderate; 4=conservative; 5=strongly conservative

o For whom did you vote in the 2000 presidential election: 1=bush; 2=gore; 3=nader; 4=other; 5=did not vote

o For whom did you vote in the 2004 presidential election: 1=bush; 2=kerry; 3=nader; 4=other; 5=did not vote.

o For whom did you vote in the 2008 presidential election: 1=mccain; 2=obama; 3=other.