Notices

WTB: 243's

Old 08-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 243's

Im looking to buy a set of stock decen milaged 243's to get PNPd. I may also be interested in a set that has been freshly PNP'd if they are in good shape unwarped and decent milage. Let me know what you got.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Firehawknwv
Im looking to buy a set of stock decen milaged 243's to get PNPd. I may also be interested in a set that has been freshly PNP'd if they are in good shape unwarped and decent milage. Let me know what you got.
I just bought some CNC stage 2.5 heads to replace my stock ones. Because my car is a driver, I have to wait for the rest of my parts to come and I will be hopefully taking them off this coming weekend 19-21st, if not, it will have to be the following weekend. My car is a 04 CTS V with the LS6. I will be swaping out the heads, intake, and cam at the same time so those will be available as well. The car has 104,000 highway miles but runs perfect. Just tuned after adding headers and a K&N and it put down 360whp. I am only changing them out as I wanted more power. If you are interested and can wait a week or two, just PM me. I didn't list them yet as I obviously am not ready to sell yet as they are not off the car and I am driving it. No hurry on my end at all as I am not planning on listing them until they are off the car, just happened to see your add when I logged on.

Search this Thread