View Full Version : WTB Wolfe Roll Bars and cages at Group purchase price

94BlueZ28
08-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Anyway to get a sponsor to support a gp sale or some type of deal for Wolfe roll bars and cages. I'm in need of one and I'm sure there are several folks that would like to see a deal for these such items considering the prices on these things. Anyone else have any thoughts or ideas about making something like this happen. Thanks Steve

00 black ss
08-14-2011, 11:59 AM
im in for one as well

94BlueZ28
08-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Hell yeah, I'm in need for sure or I'm not going to be able hit the track up, lol. Lets gets some more folks and a sponsor involved here. Money in hand for sure.

Josh@Lashway
08-15-2011, 06:35 AM
not much room on those parts but get 5 and ill try my best

Tiago
08-15-2011, 04:04 PM
I am in for a 6 point bolt in roll bar, FWOL330, powdercoated black, welded crossbar, low slung door bars, over the seat to flat area rear bars, with driver and passanger swingouts.

itsslow98
08-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Might be in for MWOL230 with swingouts in mild steel. For a 93 mustang coupe.

94BlueZ28
08-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes I am in for a bolt in 6 point chromoly roll bar, low slung, through the plastic in the rear, powder coated black. Of course I'm in that's why I started the thread, lol. What price are we talking here. I didn't see them on your site to even compare to those out there? Come on guys we can get several more folks to purchase so we can even save more. I know alot of us have been wanting to save some $$$$ on these things and we have a sponser here willing to help out and I thank you for that "Lashway". Can I get a military and local FL resident discount as well, lol!!!!!! Lets get this moved to the Sponsor GP purchase thread so more folks will see it as well.

94BlueZ28
08-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Up we go, lets get this on the move quys! I know there are alot of cars out there that need Roll bars and cages. Perfect op!!!

5.3LJimmy
08-19-2011, 02:05 PM
I've been tossing around the idea of upgrading my MS 6 point to a CM 10 point. So if we can get a discount I'd be in for a 10pt moly cage, over the seat bars, and jig notched for 4th gen fbody.

94BlueZ28
08-19-2011, 07:59 PM
That's 5 right there. Lets get some prices up for us!!!!! It seems everyone wants something a little different however that is 5. Let us know Lasway, thanks Steve

Travose21
08-20-2011, 12:35 AM
im in for a roll cage not to sure on which one

94BlueZ28
08-20-2011, 11:07 AM
There is another one SOLD, Lets get some more so we can get the price even lower.

00T/AWS6
08-20-2011, 01:26 PM
depending on the pricing i'd prolly be in for a CM 10 pt.

94BlueZ28
08-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Lashway, how about some prices!!! We already have more than the original 5 that you requested on board!!!! Thanks in advance Steve

Josh@Lashway
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
after talking to WOLFE we decided that the most we could offer would be a discount on shipping unless you were purchasing a $800+ complete cage. there is not enough room for large discounts on most cages AND everyone wants different options

01 ss vert
08-23-2011, 04:18 PM
How much of a discount on shipping are we talking about?

I've been looking at the bolt-in for a convertible bars and it's hard to swallow the overall price when you know over 1/3 of it is shipping.

94BlueZ28
08-23-2011, 11:14 PM
I know SS vert, The funny thing it states right on Lashway's main page Free Shipping! On all U.S. Order over $200, lol..... I'm confused apparently. I guess, thanks for the try, lol! This is kind of silly and a waste of all of our time wanting a deal, mostly mine considering the time wasted posting this thread and replying. Sorry guy's for the thought that we might have a chance at a deal here. Shipping to me isn't shit when I can drive to your store and pick it up in 2 hours. Sorry, I really am just discouraged that I thought we would get a sponsor to work something for us ecspecially when we met the # mark + more

5.3LJimmy
08-24-2011, 09:18 AM
I know SS vert, The funny thing it states right on Lashway's main page Free Shipping! On all U.S. Order over $200, lol..... I'm confused apparently. I guess, thanks for the try, lol! This is kind of silly and a waste of all of our time wanting a deal, mostly mine considering the time wasted posting this thread and replying. Sorry guy's for the thought that we might have a chance at a deal here. Shipping to me isn't shit when I can drive to your store and pick it up in 2 hours. Sorry, I really am just discouraged that I thought we would get a sponsor to work something for us ecspecially when we met the # mark + more

I'm going to go ahead and waste my time posting that your entire post above is childish and infantile. Are you one of those unfortunate people that believes the entire world owes you something? Just in case you are unaware free shipping 99% of the time does not include truck freight.

Josh did try to help. He called Wolfe and spoke to them about getting a discount. Would you like him to buy the cage from Wolfe and then sell it for less than he paid for it? After your above post if I was Josh I wouldn't waste my time replying here again.

venom99
08-24-2011, 03:53 PM
im in for a ten point /cm

94BlueZ28
08-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey Jimmy, Isn't childish and infantile the same thing, pretty sure and I certainetly dont feel that nobody owes me shit. Your right though, I was just looking for a deal, However I re-read my post and thought about how I responded and it was uncalled for. My apologies. I was thinking and typing out loud so to speak when I was talking about the shipping discount. I was thinking of my own situation because I'm not to far from Lashways business and I would be willing to pickup. I was thinking I'm not saving shit in this deal am I. Maybe I should attend anger mangement, lol because I'm quick to respond with out re-reading how I actually posted my thoughts. My bad! Any how sorry if I pissed anyone off certaninly Josh considering your going out of your way to help out. I'm still in so what kind of price for me to pickup? Thanks Steve

5.3LJimmy
08-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey Jimmy, Isn't childish and infantile the same thing, pretty sure and I certainetly dont feel that nobody owes me shit. Your right though, I was just looking for a deal, However I re-read my post and thought about how I responded and it was uncalled for. My apologies. I was thinking and typing out loud so to speak when I was talking about the shipping discount. I was thinking of my own situation because I'm not to far from Lashways business and I would be willing to pickup. I was thinking I'm not saving shit in this deal am I. Maybe I should attend anger mangement, lol because I'm quick to respond with out re-reading how I actually posted my thoughts. My bad! Any how sorry if I pissed anyone off certaninly Josh considering your going out of your way to help out. I'm still in so what kind of price for me to pickup? Thanks Steve

The cages ship from Wolfe not Lashway so there is still shipping involved. How far are you from Wolfe?

Oh and I though writing childish and infantile looked better than very very very childish. That was what I meant by listing them both.

94BlueZ28
08-24-2011, 08:53 PM
The cages ship from Wolfe not Lashway so there is still shipping involved. How far are you from Wolfe?

Oh and I though writing childish and infantile looked better than very very very childish. That was what I meant by listing them both.

Umm not sure how far away I am from Wolfe. Not even sure where they are located honestly Texas I thought off the top of my head. To far I would assume. I was thinking that if we got over the 5 that wolfe and lashway would work out a deal considering the quantity. I just need a price and then I will determine if it's best to go directly through wolfe or through lasway. Sponser's and retailers usually get a better deal then a individual just looking to purchase one item. Was thinking we could see a little leeway. Like i said I would like to see a price and go from there.

As for being a child and u trying to look smart im far from that pal. I have 3 of my own 12, 6, & 2. Anyhow thanks for the kind words and hopefully some of us will be getting cages soon!

94BlueZ28
08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Well apparently I pissed off a few people!!! No reply's back on prices.

5.3LJimmy
09-09-2011, 10:16 AM
For those interested: http://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/1464750-wolfe-race-craft-sale-end-summer.html#post15369028

Erik@Lashway
09-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Now now, everyone relax...

Yes, we offer FREE shipping on orders over $200. HOWEVER, this is a roll cage, and a GP. Seeing that Wolfe builds these to order and that they ship direct, freight would apply here.

Generally speaking, we are always happy to offer discounted prices for a few people looking to buy - we just did one for 2 steps...it was a hit!

This is tougher because of the nature of the item you guys want.

It is ultimately up to Wolfe as they have to purchase the raw material, cut it, bend it, and in some cases notch it. All I have to do is sell it and take some off the top. You cannot just expect a manufacturer to discount something because they're selling a load of them...doesn't work like that in ever case.

Erik@Lashway
09-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Ok, let's try this one more time, but this time we'll organize it a bit more.

If you want to be added to a POSSIBLE GP, discounted purchase for a Wolfe cage, you need to PM or email ME with some info, and I will add you to a rolling list. Once we have our desired 5 buyers, I will approach Wolfe again with a more concise, put together list. We'll go from there.

PM me here or email me at Erik@Lashwaymotorsports.com

Include your:

Year, Make, Model
Desired Cage/Bar (# of points, Chromoly or Mild DOM, Notched, etc)
Contact # or email
LS1Tech Username (so I can find you on here)

Let's get moving...