Fishing Galveston Bay Experts Inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 09:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fishing Galveston Bay Experts Inside

Ok guys, my parents Lake House on Limestone can't be fished right now since the lake is 6.5' low. All boat launches are closed. My dad has a center console bay boat and mentioned he wanted to head to the bay and do some fishing, I agreed. Where are some good spots to put in at and go catch some red's or trout? Anybody have any coordinates they wanna share with me? I have only been out there a few times and don't really know where to go. I know Mike from G force is an expert on this and I am sure there are a few others that can help. Please help a newbie fish the bay. Thanks guys, Josh
Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't been much this summer, so I can't really tell you much as far as the recent hot spots. Go check out 2coolfishing.com.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Teching In

My dad keeps his boat at eagle point, they have a launch and bait camp there. Went last week over by the flood gate near moses lake, almost got limit on trout ad a few small sharks. Eagle point is located in bacliff. Hope this helps.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:55 PM
8 Sec Tuner

If you looking to just catch some fish then the Jetties are a good bet. Live shrimp is all you need. Anchor up close to the rocks and enjoy.

If your looking for trout then the entire shoreline from Texas City Dike to Moses lake all the way to Eagle point has been holding decent fish if you can catch the tide right and the wind isnt blowing 100+ mph.

Redfish can be found in the Kemah/Seabrook area. In Clear lake and in front of the Kemah boardwalk.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Teching In

lol at the wind blowing so fast. its ruined many days of fishing for me.